Lowest prices for your stay
$53
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Priceline
$75
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$47
Booking.com$51
Travelocity$52
Hotels.com$52
1,043 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

I am traveling with my friends to pattaya and this is my first time and best time in Thailand.this hotel is the best,service ,room accommodation,swimming pool everything is perfect.Thank you services of Miss Gift,miss Lea and Nan at receptio.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Khun Hdgjhgf,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with others.

I am delighted that you were pleased with our hospitality and truly appreciate your kindness for rated our service a perfect score.

I look forward to hosting your stay once again in the near future and continue to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Well, Stayed in November with family for 5 nights and was quite disappointed as firstly the property did not disclosed the fact that its under construction, did not had even pizza in the hotel as they had their restaurants closed. In night, called up the room service for milk for kid, answer was No- Not available. Rooms were not great either as AC was making a lot of noise and had to be rectified. The only good thing about the hotel was location. Staff was also quite dull as literally had no or little interaction or received smiles/greetings.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank anshulj81
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Dear Khun anshulj81,

I do profoundly apologize for the inconvenience caused, I have addressed those issues with the appropriate department and demand improvement immediately. I hope you can forgive us and let it bygone be bygone.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with a great breakfast buffet ✅ comfortable bed and good location across from the beach ‍♂️also excellent swimming pool overall great experience ❤️Thanks to staff Pong and Sasi at the front desk ❤️

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Q4149AYmarkt

Dear Khun Q4149AYmarkt,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience with others.

I am delighted you had wonderful family time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future and continue to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Room is big and bed is good ,we stayed in hotel for 6 nights ,hotel is on beach and very food location for staying in pattaya. Also have some indian dishes in breakfast .but taste was ok not great.also only one swimming pool is open and second us close permanently ( converted to live performances )

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Khun Amitb682,

I am glad that you were pleased with the hotel, and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future for another peaceful stay experience.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

A wonderful hotel with excellent and helpful staff and wondrous breakfast. Amazing location all great places like alcazar is walkable and so is the beach . They also provide vegetarian food and 2 litres of drinking water everyday. Amazing health club and gym

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Dear Khun 649venkateshi,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience with other users.

The team and I truly appreciate your kind words and high praise, I have shared your compliment with my team and they all were thrilled.

Thank you once again for rating us a perfect score and we look forward to hosting your stay once again in the near future.