This is not the first time we visited Thailand, Bangkok, Krabi, Koh Samui, A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel is the worse I could not imagine to spend the coming 4 nights here:(. Which they claim it is a 4-star hotel!!! (Unbelievable) The disappointments including:-
1) Paid Wi-Fi, even the internet line in room charges BHT150/hr.
2) Terrible hygiene in room, such as yellowish stain all over the bath tub and the water closet. It looks rather filthy.
3) Ants can be found easily in the bathroom, so you don't need to worry not having a company!!!
4) The towels are outworn.
5) Stain can be found on the mirrors, both the bathroom and bedroom.
6) Very dusty everywhere;(
7) Dirt can be seen on the chair fabric.
Compare to the similar rate, we should have chosen another one...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Superior Room provide a fresh, spacious and comfortable accommodation for our business and leisure guests. Small conveniences like the coffee maker, hair dryer and international direct dialing make all the difference. The large windows provide lots of natural sunlight. All guestrooms are conveniently equipped with a large writing desk, cable TV with international channels, private terraces and wireless Internet access, so whether our guests are here for business or pleasure, they are sure to enjoy their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a-1 The Royal Cruise
- a-One The Royal Cruise Hotel Pattaya