Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$85
Priceline$94
Hotels.com$85
Trip.com$94
eDreams$84
ZenHotels.com$95
1,879 results
All reviews rabbit family pool dongtan beach private beach walking street deborah pools thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2010

Beautiful resort in Jomtien with friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms!
Mr and Mrs Rabbit themselves came every morning to the breakfast area to talk to the resorts clients - made us feel like home!
Rabbit Resort is paradise in Jomtien - both for families with and couples!

Close enough to Pattaya and shopping, but still far away from all the noice!
We will be back!

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We stayed in this hotel in January 2009 and enjoyed our stay a lot. Before that the two of us stayed in three other hotels in Pattaya and I can say that Rabbit Resort is very unique. We liked the room - it was spacious and had a “kitchen” area with a large fridge. Our room was on the first floor, so we had a lovely terrace. The best thing about this hotel is that the bungalows are situated in a real garden (not frequently seen in Pattaya) and are isolated from each other, so we felt completely like living in a private house with noone around! The only strange thing about the room that I should mention is that the bathrobes had a very unpleasant odour, so we could not use them at all. Otherwise, I have absolutely nothing to complain about in the room.
The breakfast was good, the choice is not so big, but we could always find something to our taste. The restaurant is a little pricey, but the grilled food was very good when we had dinner there once, on my partner’s birthday.
The hotel has its private sector on the Dongtan beach, but we never used it and stayed nearby, because the hotel rules said that if we purchased anything from the beach sellers we would have to pay for the sunbeds and umbrellas twice the price that other owners charge, and we wanted to be free to make any purchases we wanted. I now understand from the other reviews here that we may have been too obedient, since other people seem to have used the hotel beach and still purchase things from the beach sellers. J Another aspect worth mentioning about the beach is that the Dongtan Beach is advertised as a gay beach, and we thought that some of them felt a little too “at home” there, so probably it is not the best beach to stay on with impressible children. But we absolutely loved the beach, because it was less busy than the neighboring Jomtien and the road between the beach and the hotel is closed for cars during daytime, so it is quieter.
To sum up, if I had to return to Pattaya (which I hope to avoid just because I have been there twice and there are so many other places in the world that I still haven't seen!), I would stay in Rabbit Resort, for sure.

Date of stay: January 2009
1  Thank Ksunya
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Excelent place to stay in Jomtien

Reviewed July 5, 2010

We loved everything about Rabbit Resort, but it is amazing that there is no WiFi internet in the rooms and cabins. We booked a poolside hut, where internet is supposed to be working, but it worked only occationally. It is so easy technology and cost so little to fix it. For a top standard place like Rabbit Resort they ought to attract people who depend on internet connection also when on holiday. Sorry, we won't come back until internet is available in all cabins. We would love to get back anytime as soon as it is available.

Date of stay: June 2010
2  Thank Larsik
Reviewed July 5, 2010

What can I say that hasnt already been said about the Rabbit Resort. We have stayed in many places across Thailand and this is one that will stay very close to our heart. Please if you are going to Pattaya dont miss this one it made our trip. We were a little worried about Pattaya at first but wanted to see for ourselves as a few freinds had told us to check it out. We now wont miss Pattaya on our visits and this is because of the Rabbit. Prices are very reasonable if you book direct and I highly reccomend the pool villas as they are heaven. Staff are great and Mr Rabbit pops in for breakfast to say hi. My only concern is to tell you to make sure your driver reads the map as its a long walk from the end of the walkway so make sure beforee getting in the taxi that the driver can and will take you through the back entrance. we has a funny experience walking 200m to the entrance with me carrying my wifes rainbow colored bag down the gay strip. I would like to thank previous reveiwers for their tips on the Rabbit or we would never have found it Please do your self a favour and visit this one .

Shane and Samantha Smith Australia.

Date of stay: June 2010