“Thx Rabbit Resort!”

Ranked #2 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
London, United Kingdom
“Thx Rabbit Resort!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have been in Thailand for 10 days and it was the best travel in my life. Pattaya is Amazing and my staying in Rabbit Resort was very good. In front of the beach with gentle staff nice breakfast really good and big accomodation clean and very kind worth talking about the pool as well that is nice to relax and spend a good time with friends. was a shame only 3 days there. My next stay in Pattaya sure that will be in Rabbit Resort.

Room Tip: I think any room is gonna be ok...just change the size cus decoration and location is almost the sam...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

A very well maintained property, ever caring staff, amazing food and very good location are some of the USP (Unique Seling Points) of this resort. Mrs Rabbit, the owner, assisted by Windy and other staff gives personal touch to your stay and ensure you have a grest stay.

Room Tip: Family suites have two bedroom and a sitting room; enough space for a family of 5 people.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank MajDinesh
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

It has been a few months since we last stayed at Rabbit, but we have stayed there many times and I was going to write a review earlier but never got around to do so. Better late than never, so here's my take.

We're a family of four; 2 adults, 2 children (12y and 5y). This resort is perfect for families; nice and well maintained rooms with a personal touch. There are two pools; one for families, and one for adults only (for those guests who don't want to be around families/children).

Mrs Rabbit is always around and very attentive. If there is anything that need to be corrected, she'll ensure that it is done, and often so immediately. All staff is very friendly and the service level is great.

On the morning of the checkout day there's always a personal note from Mrs Rabbit attached to the door, which just adds to the friendly family atmosphere.

All-in-all, Rabbit Resoirt is one of our favorite beach destinations.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Kristofer A
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This resort was a real gem!! We really enjoyed our time here, what a difference with the busy city life of pattaya! Breakfast was very good, lots of choice! Accomodation nice, lots of space! Very funny, friendly staff!!relaxing adult pool witch is a good idea of the hotel, no yelling children :-)

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Timothy069
Portland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is an amazing place right out of an old movie set – the serene beauty, the incredible service and the compactness of this resort were wonderful.

As a single woman traveling alone, I needed healing and felt very comfortable with everything. The manager Windy was just great, the service outstanding at all times. Ang did a great job of arranging rooms so I did not have to walk far.

I had the delightful pleasure of meeting the owners, and when I commented to Mrs. Rabbit, Deborah, how I had trouble without a magnifying makeup mirror – she loaned me hers!

The food was so wonderful – I ate so much yummy seafood – what a treat to eat open air! And the staff was always so wonderful & friendly.

I loved my room R2 – only 30 feet to the pool, 100 feet to the Grill House and only 10 more feet to the beach.

It was my first room because I only planned to stay 2 nights, but fell in love with everything & stayed another 2 nights.

The beach was incredible – only across a narrow cobblestone road. Enjoyed massages on a large towel right on the sand, mani/pedi, drinks, fresh fruit and even bought some jewelry right on the beach - the young man handmade some necklaces & bracelets for me. Plus – the resort had super high-speed wi-fi everywhere – even 10 feet from the water – to enable me to keep in touch.

When it was time to leave, they arranged a taxi for me & even added it to my bill so I did not even need to worry.

Thank you Windy, Deborah & Mr. Rabbit for being there for me –
for my birthday of a lifetime.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Bobbi_Rne
Callicoon, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The staff were very friendly from the moment I stepped foot on the property, making sure I was happy my entire stay. The rooms were incredible. The bungalow step is great, it gives you the feeling that you are far from the city. Being steps from the beach made was great. This is a place that the owners take pride in and it shows this place is amazing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

After attending a conference in Chiang Mai and a few busy days in Bangkok I needed a break before heading home to Australia. As I was flying out of Bangkok I wanted an escape that wasn't too far away. This is exactly what I got at Rabbit Resort. As a lone female traveller I felt comforted by being welcomed by the owner Mrs Rabbit and her amazing staff. From the moment I was collected by their driver I knew I had made the right choice to finish my Thai experience. Special thanks to Windy and the staff for helping me through the booking and travel arrangements, tips for spa treatments (the oasis spa was so good I went twice!) and the amazing special order mango sticky rice for breakfast. Only problem I encountered was having to leave! I would recommend Rabbit Resort to anyone from solo travellers to families. Thank you again team Rabbit!

• Stayed October 2013