Penthouse Hotel
$87
$134
$115
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$52
$46
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$64
$58
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$113
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
$93
$71
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$77
$65
Agoda.com
All reviewspool deckthemed hoteladult hoteladult funadult themeadult channelsstripper poleswalking streetfun hotelunique hotelboys townlight switchesnight lifedvd playerconnecting roomsgreat roommini bar
Reviewed August 30, 2009

Wow, I was majorly disappointed in this hotel! I can deal with the roaches, I can deal with the air conditioner that hardly works, and I can even deal with the floors shaking from the music at the club right below our room. But I could not deal with the terrible smell - something like a cross between kitty litter and cat urine. So bad it gagged me at times. It made me never want to go to my room. Plus, we booked a room with a "2 person jacuzzi." It was only 2 person if you're Thai....and 6 years old. it was smaller than your average bathtub, and ours didn't even work anyway! I was expecting a fun, sassy hotel, and instead got a dump. Way overpriced - definitely not worth the $100 our suite cost! Of the ~20 hotels I've visited all around Thailand, this was by far the most disappointing. I would never, ever recommend this hotel to any of my friends.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
8  Thank tonititan
Reviewed April 3, 2009

I recently stayed at the Penthouse Suites for a weekend in March when the International Music Festival was going on. I have viewed the establishment online before going, but it was on the recommendation of two bar/club owners from Nana Plaza in Bangkok that made me book a resevation. First off, the location is perfect (if you are there for the nightlife, to include regular clubs and bars as well). Now, this is not the place to stay with children or families. If you are single (male, female, gay, bi or straight) or a fun couple, then this is the place if you are up for a different kind of hotel. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. The rooms are done up in a go-go club style, with large beds, different colour lighting, mirrors on the ceilings, large bath tubs, stripper-poles next to the bed, large plasma TV's with adult movies (as well as regular stations too), etc. You get the picture. And as to be expected, they are very guest friendly. I had no troubles staying at this hotel. The only complaint I had was that the air conditioner could not get as cool as I would have liked. It would only go to 20'C, but this was a small issue, and not a deal breaker in the least bit. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to a friend if they would like an interesting, different, and very fun stay in Pattaya.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
4  Thank CzechInside
Reviewed December 9, 2008

I've just had another all too short stay at The Penthouse. I've been staying at this hotel for over ten years now and every time I go it is better than the last. This place really is great fun. Not to be missed. My room (215 I think) had two beds, two bathrooms, an "exercise swing" (lol!), a dance stage and numerous other features! Great for parties! This site asks whether you would recommend this hotel to your best friend. Well I would. And I did. And he thinks it's great too. It's not just great fun, it's safe, comfortable and well located, only about 100m from the beach road. Absolutely recommended++++

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank mendac
Reviewed January 2, 2008

The room was nice and the workers were nice.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank upt111
Reviewed December 27, 2007

I booked this hotel over their website for one week. It was the biggest mistake I have made when it comes to hotels, Their website makes the hotel look like a 5 star WELL ITS NOT. I checked into the room and the first thing I noticed was the cockroach traps everywhere. The room was clean however I couldn t figure out why all the cats were around. I went out for dinner and returned turned the lights on and saw about three or four mice scurry into the bathroom. I complained to the manager and he said I was seeing things. I have never been so insulted by hotel staff before. He didnt even offer to put mouse traps in the room. I went to checkout the next morning only to be told there was no refunds on the balance of my week. I decided to take the loss. Not only did I not receive a refund but they charged for the water and even the soap in the room . BUYER BEWARE OF THIS HOEL

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo