“The Best Experience!!!”

Scuba Rabbit Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Rabbit Dive Center is a PADI dive center located in Pattaya, Thailand. Central Festival Mall is the largest shopping center on the Eastern Seaboard and we are located at the rear entrance right on 2nd road. We offer all PADI and technical courses through our team of highly trained, multilingual staff dedicated to your safety and enjoyment. Multiple WW2 wrecks and miles of reef to explore!
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The one stop shop for anybody traveling around Pattaya and want to do anything Diving related. Cool people to hang around with. Spent a week with them no complaints a lot of fun. Went from having Zero experience and just doing a total "Fun Dive" to have 4 certs done in 1 week with them. Real professionals and Steve and DeeJay will take care of all of your scuba needs.

1  Thank ElliottJay
There are newer reviews for Scuba Rabbit Dive Center

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I had one day to dive before heading home and saw scuba Rabbits booth in a shopping centre, manned by the owner, an Englishman called 'Deejay' We explained we were both experienced 'open water' divers, I'd dived two months previously in Fuerteventura and my friend had 20yrs dive experience but hadn't dived for 2 yrs.
Deejay told us this wouldn't be a problem and that my friend would just need a quick 10 minute refresher in the water before the dive, so we signed up thinking we would be diving in a group of certified divers.
The following day we were picked up and it soon became apparent that we were going out with two total novices on 'Try Dives' I immediately complained to our dive instructor 'Steve' who eventually rang 'Deejay'
He proceeded to lie through his back teeth and suggested I'd said I hadn't dived for one year and ended up hanging up on me as I was ranting down the phone. Unfortunately they had us by the balls as it was our only window for a dive, so carried on.
The first dive was a joke and I didn't even log it as I spent most of it on the surface watching "Steve' going through all the basic skills. When we did eventually go down he was dragging an elderly lady around like a rag doll, unbelievable !! To make matters worse, we'd been given new masks which still had the silicone layer and just fogged up. I came out of the water with 120 bar, a first for me. The second dive wasn't much better.
I gave one star as 'Steve' was a nice guy and tried his hardest, but Deejay clearly didn't want to pay for another instructor to take my friend and I out separately so put us with novices. He seemed such a nice guy but looks can be deceiving.
We went out on a boat owned by 'Mermaid Divers' who seemed a lot more professional and provided an excellent lunch.

9  Thank toptrayder
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

this is my first dive into the good and very beautiful, i will come back dive with Scuba Rabbit Dive Center again....

1  Thank yenjitt
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've come back to this place about 4-5 times because of the excellent service, good food on board, save diving and of course great dive sites! Native English speaking instructor!

2  Thank deWard79
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I recieved my Open Water PADI certification from Scuba Rabbit last week and it was an excellent experience. From the professionalism of their booking team to the fun and informative way their instructors went about teaching my girlfriend and I Scuba Diving. My girlfriend was even scared of the water, and they were able to put her at ease and get her to enjoy a day under the waves. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Jangle23