“ThaiSKyAdventures ROCKS!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ontario, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“ThaiSKyAdventures ROCKS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Before going to Pattaya on vacation i had not made a skydive in little over 2yrs. So i was planning my trip i was stoked to learn that there was a DZ in Pattaya that offerd all levels AFF Training and the also the refresher course i needed to become current. On the day i went they werent jumping at there main location but i was lucky enough to run into Harry the owner and he gave me a lift to were they were alowed to jump that day. right next to U-Fly Pattaya.
The staff was great and helpful in there training. I was imperssed on how busy they were what a great opportunity for poeple while in pattaya to make that jump and tell/show freinds at home. The veiw from the plane was great and that much better under canopy, thats the view more poeple should have, Pattaya is beautiful. I'd like to thank everyone at ThailandSkyAdventure for the highlight of my vacation. I will return and im bringing my Rig!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Roy C

Hong Kong
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great for fun jumping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Me and my wife have traveled here from Hong Kong, we are experienced skydivers, we had all our documents and was jumping one hour after arriving, what was just a little sad we could only jump from 9000 ft, but 13,000 ft is possible at certain times fri to sun.
But what impressed as was the safety at this family feel DZ.
On arrival it wasn't just a paper trail, they had detailed an instructor to double check, and ask us questions on our jumping history, followed up by showing us around the dropzone. Slava was detailed to us, great guy. Wow also very good coffee shop.

Visited October 2013