Lowest prices for your stay
$37
$24
Priceline
$35
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
Hotels.com$24
Trip.com$41
eDreams$37
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2010

First time in Thailand! Great country, nice people, great history...
Check-in at the hotel was smooth and quick, just one thing i was surprised: when we came to reception no one looked at us, until I said "hello". I thought may be they were too busy. But in other 9 days I saw the same service, actually no service, it was really funny for me)) I am working in hospitality thats' why it is not acceptable for me! But I am very positive person, that's why I closed my eyes. I also because it's not 4-stars hotel even, so may be it's normal situation, i don't know.
Cleaning of the room was also very strange: dirty sheet was changed only after we left tips on a bed-table. Dried flowers were not touched until our departure. But fortunately bed was made up with tips every day. so no tips - no cleaning = funny))
Breakfast was the same everyday, so after 4 mornings we didnt go to the "restaurant".
Pool was clean, but only with 5-6 sun beds for all hotel guests.
About beach: you have to pay 60bts for 2 chairs, it's fine, but to endure all seller at the beach - you have to be a hero... every minute someone is going to sell you something! Unbelievable! so we were at the beach only once.
We bought excursion to Ko Pai, very quiet but very DIRTY! where is government? very beautiful, but dirty island!
Also you can take a boat to Ko Lan: a lot of sellers, but nice food( but too expensive for Thailand) and clear water. Toilets and shower for 40bts, and with no soap or towers.
Concerning the pool bar in a hotel it is better to eat outside. Only one woman as a waiter, hard working, but not enough for all guests. Lipton tea in a tea-bag also very strange for a bar. I believe that in Thailand it should be a must to serve nice tea.
In other case hotel in beautiful, birds are singing from the early morning, so you don't need an alarm =)
Special thanks to Lyn -Operations Manager: she sent us a fruit plate coz she new that we are honeymooners.

Date of stay: November 2010
6  Thank marinaalexson
joonjee, sale at Natural Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2010

Thank you for your recommendation.We would like to say that we are really sorry for some inconveniences and some lack of services that may have caused to you. We are actively working to improve our service levels and your feedback has proved to be invaluable.
Hope you will come back and see our progress soon :)

Best regard

An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed December 21, 2009

Date of stay: December 2009
Reviewed August 14, 2009

Stayed there for two days in August 2009, decided to stay an extra day- they charged us the same discount rate as we'd got on a website rather than the full hotel rate which was nice. Reading the reviews from previous years I'm guessing the hotel has undergone a transformation of sorts- found the cabin we rented to be very clean and had no problems at all. Would stay there again without hesitation. Free wi-fi would have been nice though- the hotel had it but a call to the front desk told me that they couldn't provide a password as it was for the hotel's use only. Trip to the front desk in person got them to change their minds- I only needed it for two minutes to send a work email- but seems if they have the ability to provide internet, it wouldn't harm them to do so. Small touches like that set a place like the Rabbit Resort in a different class- but this is a minor thing. Overall it's worth staying at, especially if you have pets in tow.

Date of stay: August 2009
Reviewed June 15, 2009

This hotel is right across the road from the beach a large property that seems to go forever. The hotel was maned at all times with freindly helpfull staff. The resturant food was very good the pool was great and the rooms in good order. Although going it was quiet ( currently going through a refit) and I think it will very good when finished. This reveiw is on its current state so may have changed for anyone going after this reveiw.

Date of stay: June 2009