“Very nice to make elephant tour here.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 129 things to do in Pattaya
Pattaya, Chon Buri, Thailand
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very nice to make elephant tour here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

It has nice surroundings to go on elephant track. When you go a motorcycle from elephant village is following you and make photo's and video. After you come back you softdrink and fruit and show you the dvd that they already editted. You can buy the dvd which is a beautifull lifetime memory

Visited December 2012

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun but long”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

One of my travel mates set this up and told me it would be 2 hours. The van picked up me and my girlfriend at 9am and the Elephant ride started at 10. It was exciting and very unique so I was having a good time. After two hours I inquiried as to when we would return to the van--no English. In short, we were on the Elephants for four hours to then ferry to a monkey farm (cool). Then back to the main lodge for a dinner show style lunch. At that point, my girlfiend and I passed on lunch, called a taxi and went back to the beach. It would be perfect at two hours (in my opinion).

Visited May 2012
Beijing, China
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“We love the Elephant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

me and my husband we love the elephant so much beautiful animal nice sweet eyes of elephant make my husband sad and want to be close to elephant I like here

Visited March 2013
Durham, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Brilliant experience. Well looked after and very well organised. Excellent lunch with drinks. The elephant ride was awesome. The elephant carries 2 people and it goes quite away through the country side, walking through deep water which was great fun. The guy who sits on the elephant during your ride expects a tip at the end, so be prepared, have some money at the ready. A truelly memorable experience for all the right reasons, great fun and a lovely day out.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DawnL44
Kerala
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Good experience with elephants...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is an interesting elephant sanctuary. We got the opportunity to ride on elephants.It is said that mainly former working elephants are located here. This is really worth visiting.

Visited April 2012