“Amazing Place”

and up
Koh Larn Trip from Pattaya including Seafood Lunch
Ranked #37 of 136 things to do in Pattaya
Reviewed July 26, 2013

It´s like a sin city....with a lot of lights....people....and beautiful ladies everywhere. A lot of clubs. loud music, tourist from all around the world specially Australian Citizens.

There are newer reviews for Pattaya Beach

Reviewed July 21, 2013

If there is a worse beach in Thailand then I'd be surprised. Maybe due to onshore breeze the waterline was littered with rubbish, chunks of polystyrene, ld shoes, plastic, garbage. and the smell at the water's edge was more akin to a urinal.
Pestered by touts, and we had a couple offer to 'look after ' our belonging when we wnet for a swim. No thanks. A brief paddle, as an indication of water clarity at about 12cm 5 inches I couldn't see my feet it was that murky.
An 'experience' to visit but as far as an attraction goes, it isn't, representing the absolute worst this country has to offer (much like Pattaya itself).

2  Thank songsee24
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Well despite being in Mumbai I'll still say I visited actual beach. There was a time I used to spend a lot of time on beach for pleasure & refreshment along with my parents then with children but now a thing called "Beach" is lost whether it's Juhu, Dadar, Girgaon :( except sand & sea all its have is Garbage & cans

Anyways we truly enjoyed our time here sitting on sand & had nice time rejoycing sweet childhood memories.

1  Thank Ghumo_Bharat_Desh
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went there on 8/7/13. the beach was clean. There are adventure sports like para sailing for 400B, undersea walk for 1200B (which I did) : was very unclean by the way,jet boat rides and banana boat rides. they take you on these activites on way to the Kron Mai Island> My son truly enjoyed this visit. So did we. Just worth a visit. A memorable experience.

1  Thank Vinay2405
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The beach is good but crowded always, there's a boat ride to couple of islands and one can enjoy parasailing, and other water sports, but mind you for Indian standards all the water activities are quite expensive(1000 TB for parasailing which lasts for 5 minutes or so) , speed boat rides are quite good, beach are quite neatly maintained, even small children feel safe as there are areas cordoned off by floaters to prevent rough waves, but mind you many petty sellers can pester you to but useless items. Eateries are plenty along the beach and they are affordable, overall it's a good experience for half a day or so