“We liked this hotel”
Review of Loma Resort & Spa

Loma Resort & Spa
Ranked #74 of 456 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Although this is a 3* hotel and is advertised as such, dont expect more. The hotel suited our need, it was away from the centre but within 20-30 minutes on a bahtbus your there. On arrival we were allocated the wrong type of room but this was rectified next day. We only booked B&B and wasnt overly impressed or suprised by the breakfast. Consider that they were catering mainly for asian,russian and german guests there was quite a selection.
Hot water was a bit hit and miss for the shower but no big problem for us. It's easier to go with the flow when on holiday and no real hurry to go anywhere.

Would we use this hotel again? Yes we would.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank TheBarrys

Reviewed September 22, 2010

I do not recommend this hotel. Not the best location. Far from the center, the port and the Walking street. Rooms not very clean, old furniture, old plumbing. No free Wi-Fi.
Breakfast is good, but not super, no fresh juice.
There is a fairly large and clean swimming pool.

I would recommend this hotel in case of the low price.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank taunta
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I choose this hotel because one of my colleagues suggest me to do. I did and I can say it was one of my best decisions ever made. Hotel is absolutely excellent. Staff is nice , helpfull always ready to help you. And all the time with a smile. Food again - excellent. Swiming pool too.

Thank to everyone in this hotel for the best time what we had during our staying in Pattaya.

And we see you again - this is for sure.

gregor

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank geo0111
Reviewed June 19, 2010

We absolutely love staying at the Loma we have stayed there twice (2008 & 2009) and are going again this July (2010). The staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank GirlyJ
Reviewed May 18, 2010

The service we received was very good and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean and the bedding was changed every 3-4 days. The girls in the spa were lovely. Most of the other guests were friendly. The only thing is ......i wouldn't take children there due to the nature of some of the other guest. But hey, each to their own!!!! The hotel itself was ideal for our needs as it was away from the hectic hustle and bustle of downtown Pattaya. The breakfasts were plentiful and the staff were very obliging.For the price we paid we got a real bargain. If you want better pay more!!! I think people tend to forget how much they pay and expect too much!!!!! A totally brill holiday and YES..... i will be going back again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
7  Thank wendykeyworth
Reviewed April 29, 2010

ATTENTION : Avoid this Hotel.
I canceled the rest of my booking because this ‘Hotel’ is just a chaos. My telephone never was working, My door immediately closed and never opened, keeping myself inside my room. The AC produced only .. noise and no cool air, there were not personal things (soap etc) in bath , and the staff was extremely unfriendly and unhelpful. The worse experience I had in Thailand.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
6  Thank Achilef
Ptty, Manager at Loma Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2010

Thank you for the comments. However after the investigation some are true and some are not. Some of the complaints that are true, we took these into consideration seriously and had stressed all concerned to correct immediately and will try our best not to make these happen again. However, actually, the aircon is working fine but due to very hot weather, it would take sometime before the room temperature cool down and the door has nothing wrong but since it was the hotel door system if it closes, then you can't open from outside.

I was so sorry that I was not there on spot otherwise we should be able to help solving the problems on spot and all should had been solved on spot rather than making our client unhappy.

Sumon P.
Resident Manager

Reviewed April 25, 2010

The reception staff are unhelpfull and very unfriendly.
The best part is the pool and nice poolside bar staff.
The staff try to over charge for minibar, laundry and whatever you do be carefull not to damage anything even by accident.
My friend stood up in the reception area and hit his head on a low fixed lamp, which broke.
The staff handed him a bill for 850bht within seconds.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends