- nice swimming pool and surrounding area (gardens)
- comfy beds
Thats it really from good sides...
- old hotel, old rooms, old bathrooms. Need proper renovations
- full of russians. 98% people staying in hotel and in Pattaya were russians. They all expect any foreigner to be russian and they speak to you as you were one
- air con not working properly. We were there 2 nights and both nights had to call for somebody to fix it as it was full of dripping water
- we have found lizard, frog and several ants in the room
- you have to pay for internet and its rather expensive.
Whole Pattaya in general is TERRIBLE!! If u like to buy bad quality clothes, drink a lot and be spoken to in russian go there. Otherwise stay away! Water in the sea and whole beach is dirty, full of bottles and papers. Cars everywhere. We were supposed to stay 4 nights in Pattaya but left after 2.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Loma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loma Resort And Spa
- Loma Hotel Pattaya