Very poor and run down.
1) Room is quite spacious
2) Convenient to eateries
1) Extremely Old and NO maintenance
2) Its located at INDIAN/Middle Eastern favorites
3) Room have no hair dryer
4) Room have no kettle, you have to walk out to a service area to get hot water
5) Tiles are broken
6) Hotel carpet looks like 30 years ago
7) Have croacroches
8) Breakfast are poor
9) Plenty of Middle eastern guests
10) Services are lousy
11) Was scolded buy the bell-boy because he did not understand and English.
13) Extremely poor securities
14) The hotel allows guest to wear shorts (With no UNDERWEAR) to swim in the swimming pool.
15) The list goes on....More
- Free parking