Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$22
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
$23
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$19
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Hotels.com$23
Booking.com$23
CheapTickets$23
1,179 results
All reviews lk metro bars and restaurants central pattaya buffet breakfast night life pools baht thailand nightlife rates bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Just returned from a week at the Areca Lodge and it is a truly remarkable place in the best location ever! Greeted with an arrival cocktail very nice touch.. Great Room very spacious and cleaned daily.
Great selection at breakfast everything you could want, eggs, omelettes all cooked in front of you, cereals etc.. Location excellent, bars nightlife all within walking distance we spent a lot of our time in Lucky Bar 2 just across the road and the staff were so so nice ,you have to go for a drink ,special mention to Lai who also made our holiday one to remember. Shopping center MIKE is only a 5 minute walk with cheap bargains located at the back.
The staff are the nicest, friendliest and most helpful I have ever come across they go out of their way to make you feel special. SPECIAL THANKS TO NAS who continuously entertained us every night and helped make our holiday the best ever!!! Smiles from the staff 24/7 it really is the LAND OF SMILES!!!!
To NAS and the rest of the staff a very BIG THANK YOU love from Julie and Pauline, (sisters of PAPA GING) x

Highly recommend it go and ENJOY!

Room tip: Enjoy having a drink at the bar and also Lucky Bar 2 and watching the world go by!!
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Julie P
Reviewed September 6, 2012

the car parking is excellent but the road in which the hotel is situated is very narrow so my advice is if going to this hotel use a taxi. rooms were excellent. the restaurant had wide menu and reasonable in portions and price.
one negative is the security, they dont check non residents visiting hotel.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank ken b
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Second time stay at this clean, safe and centrally located hotel. Suites in the main hotel are large and comfortable. Bathrooms could use an update. Air con works well and the hotel staff very helpfully. Breakfast choices limited but good. Restaurant in hotel during the day has a variety of choices that are good which are all offered at a good price. The two pools are nice and offer food and drink service. Don't forget to visit Nas at the hotel bar in front.

Internet service is very slow and could also use an upgrade. Also problems one day with electricity which took staff hours to check on. No air con during that time which makes for an uncomfortable time. A one time incident which can just happen. I would still return and stay at his this lodge again. Try these two resturants. Beefeaters Resturant down the street from the Hotel which serves a great steak with sauce and potatoes cooked on a piece of wood. Next to try is the famous Lobster Pot Resturant on walking street. Go there for a sunset meal.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank 1AdventureTraveler
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The Areca Lodge has been my place I stay everytime I come to Pattaya but think I will give another place a try when I return. The pools are nice and the breakfast is good but I was a little disapointed in the internet in the room which dropped me out all the time and slow as dial-up. If you need to use the internet at this hotel you will be disapointed. The bathrooms are a little outdated and while taking a shower the water leaks all over the floor. I also found that the construction next to the hotel has been going on everytime I have stayed there and pretty noisy during the day. We stay for about four days and the hotel was working on changing out electrical boxes and shut off our power for a long period during the day during the summer so we had no air con in the room. The hotel is in a great location but I will be giving another hotel a try next time.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank airspeed_69
Reviewed August 26, 2012

just had 14 nights there, 1430B a night, breakfast was ok, just same everyday. Wifi in rooms wasn't too good most days hard to connect bit better by pool & reception, rooms cleaned everyday by good honest cleaners, construction site next door, my room overlooked it , though i rarely heard the drilling & pounding of the footings, the back pool was right next to it was a bit noisy there, front pool didnt hear any noise at all. i think once it gets off the ground the noise in rooms nearby will be a lot more?
i will stay there again it's in a great location close to bars,Gogo's ,shops, restaurants etc , in Soi Diana, LK Metro & Buakhao.

Trip type: Traveled with friends