“Good food though not cheap”

The Kitchen Pattaya
Ranked #89 of 1,109 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We've eaten here a few times and generally have found the food very good with generous helpings.
The steaks were excellent and their pastas very good and very tasty.
When I first decided to try The Kitchen I could not find it as Tripadvisor had got the location down an empty side street. Once found I informed the owner (nice chap) of the error and a few glasses of wine was our reward from him.
So, yes, it's not cheap but the food is very good and I can recommend it wholeheartedly.

1  Thank Tony T

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch the food was excellent but a little too expensive for a lunch. We had two mains only and spent 950 baht we've ate in other places nearby at a fraction of the cost. Nice place would go again

2  Thank Tilly82Ljb
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stumbled across this place just north of the Mike Mall on the back street, one block parallel to the main beach drag -- Good and reasonably priced food and drink, compared to the rundown beach bar places that ooze a bit too much sleaze -- Especially after sundown. I've had Tom Kah Gai soup in sooo many places, and the one here is exceptional, despite the steeper price tag -- Satisfied nonetheless! The place is squeaky clean including the bathroom!!! Can't say that for a lot of the restaurants here...

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have to admit I enjoyed the food at this place as we did go at least twice if not three times for lunch. And the open air restaurant has a very nice ambience with very new décor and a pleasant staff. But the price is a killer. We spent over $900 Baht for lunch for two not including the tip. And one thing you have to do now in Pattaya is to check the bill to see if they added a service charge otherwise you are double-tipping.
These are the kinds of prices you expect to pay at home but do not expect when travelling although some would argue...if you pay this at home going out for a couple of burgers then why complain in Pattaya. Well you expect lower prices and this has been the custom over the many years I have gone there, but I think the influence from the new populations coming to this destination has unfortunately spoiled this advantage.

1  Thank digicloud
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The steak was excellent, the atmosphere is awesome and it was just a few feet away from my hotel accommodations

1  Thank Kyle T