“Nice and inexpensive place”

The Kitchen Pattaya
Ranked #100 of 1,016 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

First of all: if you try to find it via the address and map in the TA app, you'll get lost. It is further to the north on Second street, right at Soi10 on the left handside (in the direction of the traffic).
The restaurant it clean, tastefully furnished with nice and smiling staff. The menu will satisfy you, western or Thai style. Prices are absolutely fair.
I had pan fried squid with steamed rice, portion has a good size, and the food was fresh, spicy and well prepared.
Recommended!

1  Thank Laus S

Reviewed November 8, 2013

i had a very nice time at the restaurant The Kitchen, at Pattaya ; the place is quite new and very nicely decorated ; on the menu, you will find some french and international food, and also some very yummy thai dishes ; i had a delicious "chicken red curry with rice" ; and my favorite was the dessert : a "mango panacotta" !!!!

1  Thank Gilles B
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I do love this restaurant. An Unique place with such a nice menu... You can find everything from thai food to panini and french meal... and such nice deserts...
Really affordable prices, I've been twice during my stay in Pattaya. My wife ordered thai food and I tried the western food... I couldn't stop stealing food from my wife's plate (sorry honey!) but she did the same with my food...
We do love this place and such nice service! The manager (Ricky) is always in a good mood. You can ask him everything you want about Pattaya, him knows everything... Such a nice guy...
Definitely the place to be! Highly recommanded!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Last time I have been in Pattaya I have eaten there a few times. The location is fabolous, just in the centre of Pattaya, and the interiors are very nicely furnished. The food is both international and thai and cooked always in a perfect way. The atmoshpere is friendly and comfortable. Anyway even if the sercice is very high level the place is not expensive at all. I will come back soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Surprised by TA reviews as I had a very ordinary experience. Service was poor considering only 6 other diners. Food was bland and overpriced. I would try somewhere else.