“Nice location, great atmosphere and so nice food!”

The Kitchen Pattaya
Ranked #63 of 1,131 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I do love this restaurant. An Unique place with such a nice menu... You can find everything from thai food to panini and french meal... and such nice deserts...
Really affordable prices, I've been twice during my stay in Pattaya. My wife ordered thai food and I tried the western food... I couldn't stop stealing food from my wife's plate (sorry honey!) but she did the same with my food...
We do love this place and such nice service! The manager (Ricky) is always in a good mood. You can ask him everything you want about Pattaya, him knows everything... Such a nice guy...
Definitely the place to be! Highly recommanded!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Last time I have been in Pattaya I have eaten there a few times. The location is fabolous, just in the centre of Pattaya, and the interiors are very nicely furnished. The food is both international and thai and cooked always in a perfect way. The atmoshpere is friendly and comfortable. Anyway even if the sercice is very high level the place is not expensive at all. I will come back soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Surprised by TA reviews as I had a very ordinary experience. Service was poor considering only 6 other diners. Food was bland and overpriced. I would try somewhere else.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

great eating place excellent food.
the staff are attentive and give reasonable service

had an issue with with the food one dinner time but it was sorted by the owner

his staff let him down

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We had several meals at The Kitchen and they were all great. The wine was reasonalble for Pattaya and the staff were great. They remembered us and could not do enough. There are so many placed to eat in Pattaya and I am so glad that we found this.