“Fantastic.......you all need to go”

The Kitchen Pattaya
Ranked #64 of 1,131 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We had several meals at The Kitchen and they were all great. The wine was reasonalble for Pattaya and the staff were great. They remembered us and could not do enough. There are so many placed to eat in Pattaya and I am so glad that we found this.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Sometimes, I m just walking in Pattaya to find a place for lunch or dinner and I d never find the right place. It's over. I went to the KITCHEN and it is absolutely fabulous. This is the perfect place to eat and relax at any time of the day. Food is really perfect with a lot of choice. You know what you eat and what you pay. You can run to go there, you will have a wonderful time .

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Relatively new restaurant Pattaya 2nd street name KITCHEN.
Very good food at reasonable prices. Pleasant staff but only 2 waiters and 1 in the bar is too small for so many guests.
It was a populer place almost full.
I'll be back.

Mr. Vidar

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We choose to sit inside as it's on a noisy part of 2nd rd and although still noisy it was better. The restaurant is very pleasant and the service is very good. The menu has something for everyone. My husband had ribs which were very tender and the salads were nice & fresh. I had the salmon & spinach quiche. The pastry was soggy as if it was micro waved so I could not eat it. The filling itself was tasty but contained minimal salmon. I love a good quiche with crispy pastry....cooked & reheated in the oven. I choose the mango panna cotta for dessert which I did enjoy.
We will return and try something different next time.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stumbled upon that relatively new place in Pattaya two days ago and enjoyed it tremendously. The place is simple in terms of decor and ambitions other than wanting to feed its customers very well in a relaxed atmosphere with very attentive service. From my perspective that's what the place does. It has beautiful (from the pictures in the menu) and tasty (at least from what I ordered) dishes at most reasonable prices all the while with smiling and dedicated service. It has to be a winning recipe anywhere! It is definitely the case at The Kitchen in Pattaya!