“Great holiday”
other travelers have booked this property
concealed the night light and the garden light
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
concealed the night light and the garden light
looking from pool to master bed at night
master bed room over look swimming pool
Internet wifi office
day photo 0f pool and villa
The path
our beach gate entrance
Big communial swimming pool and children pool by the beach gate entrance
The most popular beach in Jomtien  at the back entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mrs Alla...
“Great holiday”
Reviewed December 13, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa was great and is in a perfect location to explore surrounding areas, very close to the beach, restaurants, shops, etc. Great stay overall ))

rdnck1998
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“The most peaceful yet convenient location in Pattaya / Jomtien”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This location is wonderful! Very convenient to the Baht Busses which can take you to Pattaya or to Jomtien Beach in the other direction. The FoodMart across the street has everything you could possibly need as well. The private swimming pool is perfect to relax and watch the stars in the evening. It is almost 2 meters deep in the deep end.
Joy is wonderful to deal with. She made sure we had a driver came to pick us up at the hotel in Bangkok and took us to the property. The staff are professional and do a great job. Please tip them according to the service they provide. Our departure was simple, I did have to pay extra for the air conditioning (I like it cool at night and don't like to wait for it to cool down, left the bedroom AC on all day) but I always allow for that. It was still very reasonable.
This was our second time at this location. The first time was with my Son, his wife and my daughter as well as my wife. This time was just the two of us. I chose this HUGE property because I knew we would totally enjoy our stay. . .I was right!
Easy walking distance to the beach, but we like the beach that is closest to Jomtien Beach road. Spending a full day at the beach is a must do in my opinion. Get a massage, manicure, pedicure cold beer or grilled or fried seafood while never leaving your shaded lounge chair!

DanPitre
Clinton, Massachusetts
“Excellent location - Great Host !!”
Reviewed January 22, 2017 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo is excellent. 3 awesome bedrooms - great pool. The location is amazing. So close to the beach, walking distance to Pattaya Park. 2 minute walk to the main street where there is a food mart. Also, easy access to taxi's. I stayed at 3 different condo's while in Pattaya, this was far and away the best . Our host "Joy" was incredibly helpful I would definitely stay here again !!
We stayed Jan 3-6th.

inu101
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Magnificent Villa in Jomtien - only Two Hours' Drive from Bangkok”
Reviewed December 19, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This was our second stay at the Grand Condotel in Jomtien and it won't be our last. The Lotus Villa has everything you need for a great holiday by the beach in Thailand. If you enjoy swimming you will love the salt water pool as well as the fact that the villa is only a two minutes stroll to the beach.

We were welcomed by Joy and her team and for the whole time we were there, we were treated like royalty. The Villa is well equipped for both small and large groups and is a peaceful haven from the busy streets of Jomtien.

The Villa is well served by public transport which makes it easy and cheap to get anywhere you need to go in Pattaya and Jomtien.

There are ample shopping facilities and restaurants within easy walking distance. Across the road from the complex is a 24 hour supermarket and various other amenities.

For a relaxing holiday by the beach in Thailand, you can't go much better than renting a villa in the Grant Condontel - highly recommended.

Peter C
Auckland, New Zealand
“Even better than before”
Reviewed September 2, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I am a regular guest at Joy & Reg's lovely Villas and always look forward to my visits. I love the privacy and relaxed nature of these nice villas and the whole complex and location. Prefer the Lotus Villa when available and love the recent improvements and upgrades. It is good to know Joy & Reg are keeping up the great standard they have always maintained and are spending money making improvements and upgrading where needed. Excellent stay again, and will be back for sure.

Knottlabo...
“Mr”
Reviewed July 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Absolutely brilliant villa, in great location. Joy & her staff were fantastic. Can only echo all the other good reviews and will definitely be booking again on are next trip if available.

aida14
“Amazing, I love this place!”
Reviewed April 21, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This was the second time I stayed here and definitely not my last. The villa is conveniently located close to the beach, supermarket and just down the road from Pattaya. The villa itself is simply amazing. Very clean and beautifully appointed with all the mod cons you need with an equally amazing pool at your doorstep. The staff are friendly and Joy was the perfect host, warm and friendly but also very reliable and professional so no need to be concerned about your 50% deposit. I highly recommend staying here, you won't be disappointed.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;