Wave Hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Page 10 Hotel(Pattaya)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeach roadboutique hotelcadillac barthe hotel managermiami stylea large shopping mallexceptional hotelsister hotelcool hotellocal attractionsthird floorcentral festivalfavorite hotelbreakfast was includedsmall hotelperfect stayspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stayed at this small and beautiful during its soft opening. Firstly the General Manager Nim is one of the best, She is totally customer focused and approachable. Her Staff always recognise you and prepared to go that little extra to make your stay even better.
The Rooms are well designed, clean, comfortable bed and state of the art technology.
The breakfast was excellent. Evening happy hour was nice with the relaxing ambience of the place.
This type of hotel to us hits the right spot, small & charming, good staff, nice atmosphere and in the right area for the madness of Pattaya.
Thanks Nim looking forward to seeing you all late December

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 6109phil
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in November 2013 and I would stay there again for sure but probably not at the price we paid which was around 6000 Bhat per night,worth more like 4000 Bhat per night in my opinion. The rooms were lovely as you would expect from a brand new hotel and the decor was very nice as well.
The hotel was very quiet as we only seen another couple of guests while we were there,I think this may be because of the cost of the hotel,there are better hotels to be had in Pattaya for less money for sure.
The staff were friendly but lacked experience,during our last day I came down to the lobby with suitcases as we were moving to another hotel as planned,I said to the receptionist that I was not checking out yet and would be doing so in about another hour or so.My wife had to return to the room as she forgot something and as she entered the room the cleaner was there checking mini bar etc .she apologised and left ,the do not disturb light was on and it was ignored which is not very professional in my opinion.
Breakfast was a bit different to the usual but very good I must say

Room Tip: All rooms face the same direction and therefore the view is same for everyone,if I returned I would ask for room on 3rd floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Very very nice hotel.

All staff members were super nice and friendly.

Ammy and Ida on evening/night shift were super helpful.

We felt they really want guests to enjoy Pattaya. Provided lots of honest and great suggestions, recommendations. At no time we felt staff tried to pressure us to make a commission.

Great breakfast selection. Lots to choose from on their menu and it is all you can eat.

Very clean. Housekeeping very accommodating to your schedule.

Not a large hotel but has all the amenities, which is what we preferred.

Quiet despite on Beach Road and literally a stone throw away from the beach.

Has a in room safe.

Has a in room small refrigerator.

No fitness center on site.

No spa on site.

Electrical outlets can accomodate both the two circular prong type (common in Western Europe) and two flat prong type with or without circular ground prong (common in North America).

Hair dryer in room.

Free bottled water daily.

Good plumbing.

Has a pool shared with adjacent property that belonged to the same company.

Very cool interior design from lobby to guest rooms.

Free Wifi throughout property that is fast with strong signal.

Large number of TV channel selections.

Lots of free movie to watch.

TV/entertainment very modern. Can download HotelOnAir app to enhance your in room entertainment experience.

All rooms have beach/ocean view.

Can't emphasize enough how highly I think of the hotel staff.

Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
17  Thank willwu2000
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I just finished staying at the Wave hotel and it is nearly perfect. The rooms are very contemporary with great bathrooms. The included breakfast was made to order with a wide variety of menu items and was delicious and wonderfully presented. The staff was amazing in their customer service. I was there on a golf trip and had early departures to the golf courses (6:45 and 7:00 AM). When I checked in I was told the restaurant opened at 7:00 AM. When I explained that I needed to leave by then the staff opened the kitchen early for me so I could eat at the hotel. I was having trouble getting a local SIM card to work on my phone and the front desk personnel took my phone to a nearby cell shop for the service I had purchased to configure the phone for me. I didn't ask, they just volunteered...."no problem" in both instances. I just explained the situation and the staff did everything they could to quickly and easily resolve the issue.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Stan C
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. VERY clean. Nice design rooms that are very spacious. Beds were nice and comfortable.

Staff was friendly and very pleasant to see every morning. Always helpful and greeted you with a smile. Location is as close to the beach as you can get.

My complaint is that the price $200 a night, is far over priced. Pattaya is full of much nicer hotels for half that price. So I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the beach offer a nice street level view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple