“centrara Grand Pharatamnak Resort Pattaya is Perfect”

Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya
Ranked #48 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The location is very good.I like cool little jellyfish lighting.Amazing shaktank in the main dining room,View to the ocean was great.I like the Fendi sofas in the lobby.Interior detailand Idea very good . At meeting Facilities very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank nuchareeka
Podcharak K, Manager at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear nuchareeka,

Greetings from Centara Grand Phratamnak Resort Pattaya, and we hope that you are well.

Thank you for staying with us. I am so delighted to read that the resort facilities and services were above your expectation. On your next occasion, please do stay with us longer as I am sure we will be able to provide more positive interactions.

We do hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Can’t help being superbly impressed as you walk into the hotel, very beautiful lobby, great reception from the hotel’s staff, love the aquarium, truly one of a kind, great food. Watching the sunset over a glass of cocktail on the rooftop is highly recommended.
Very comfortable bed, love the pillow selections, plus the built-in entertainment system in the room, separate kids bedroom, large balcony, the whole experience really made our weekend so wonderful.
Great location, just few steps to nice quiet beach. Not too far from shopping areas.
Looking forward to our next visit in December this year.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Tony M
Podcharak K, Manager at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Tony M,

Greetings from Centara Grand Phratamnak Resort Pattaya and we all hope that you are well!

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your experience and had a wonderful time with us. Thank you for your kind words about our service, foods, the aquarium, comfortable bed, the pillow selections and entertainment system in the room. We will strive to continue do everything possible and make sure your future stays at Centara Grand Phratamnak Resort Pattaya are even more memorable and uplifting.

Thank you again, and we look forward to meeting you again, and welcoming you back to our resort!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Such a beautiful new hotel, everything is done with a great attention to details, we love the interior (beautiful and very luxe FENDI furnitures, my son especially loves the shark thank ), the service was great, the food was amazing, buffet was done in beautiful set up, and tasted very good too. the rooftop pool is very beautiful with amazing view. The location is perfect, just across a quiet beach, and far away from the hectic of bars, perfect for family, and about 10 mnt walk to night bazaar, we definitely enjoy our visit and would definitely come back again

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank MirsAmst
Podcharak K, Manager at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear MissP_ ams,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Centara Grand Phratamnak Resort Pattaya and for the time that you have taken to write a review.

It is always a great pleasure to receive such positive comments and I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed our location, our rooftop pool, the food and beverage selections and the level of customer service provided by our team. Your compliments have been shared with the team and we look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had a great exeperience during my stay in this hotel last weekend. Warm ambience, very fancy Fendi furniture at the lobby, friendly staff receiving you with welcome drinks, great service at restaurant and bars, amazing food presentation. I really enjoyed the pool at the rooftop with amazing view to the ocean with the Italian restaurant and the bar serving drinks during the sunset. With great details everywhere you can experience the real luxury during you stay. From now on I will choose Centara Grand Phratamnak for my futures trips in Pattaya

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank lacigala9

Dear lacigala9,

I am truly delighted to hear that our team was able to ensure you had a comfortable stay and an impeccable experience. I have shared your kind comments with everyone and I would like to thank you for your positive words and feedback.

We do hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This brand new hotel is nothing short of splendid. We stayed here for a long weekend in October. We felt seriously pampered, our every need and beyond was taken care of. Great food, immaculate service, ultra modern room with sea view (loved the sunset in the evening) fantastic style, plush comfy beds, super-stylish shower, and...location, location, location - it is a walk away from the best beach in Pattaya. The hotel has an "underwater" theme, with a huge aquarium housing fish and...sharks (!!) in the lobby. The stylish pool is on the roof, magnificent! We loved lounging about the pool area in the evening, with fresh sea breeze, cool drinks, funky lighting, soft music and incredible views. Some aquariums there too, housing these cool little jellyfish.
Really really tremendous hotel. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Irit T
Podcharak K, Manager at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Irit T,

Thank you for choosing Centara Grand Phratamnak Resort Pattaya on your recent vacation.

I am delighted to read that you rated us as your favorite hotel. Your positive comments have been shared to our staffs and they too appreciate your kind words. I am sure every one of our associates will be delighted to take care of you again.

On your next visit, I hope that I will have the opportunity to personally meet you again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the hotel in mid October, and had a great time.
the rooms are very nice and modern, the food is great and we had such a wonderful time in the roof top pool.
The hotel is beautiful and you can see that management has paid attention to the little details.
I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tuli_11
Podcharak K, Manager at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Tuli_11,

Warm greetings from Centara Grand Phratamnak Resort Pattaya, and it’s a pleasure to read your great comments!

I am so glad that you were impressed by the hotel facilities and hospitality service from our staffs. Our team and I are all looking forward to have an opportunity to be at your service again when you travel back to Pattaya in future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Visited the hotel last weekend, loved it as soon as I entered through the lobby, and was met by a huge crystal chandelier. Amazing shark tank in the main dining room, Stayed on a low floor in 306 but the view to the ocean was great. Staff very helpful, food great. The chef is a star. I loved the way he presents contemporary Thai food. My room had everything I needed, loved the Harnn bathroom accessories, and huge shower. I didn't visit the beach, but it is just steps from the ocean.

This is a brand new hotel so everything looks amazing, I loved the Fendi sofas in the lobby, I stay in Pattaya a lot, and this is for sure my new favorite hotel.

Rooftop pool and Italian Restaurant look great and views at night are lovely.

I will be back !

Room Tip: Choose garden view room, these will give you garden view on lower floor and amazing sea views from h...