“One of the best.....”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Miami Beach, Florida
“One of the best.....”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

A little off the beaten path.... but well worth the few minute drive! Small intimate casual dining with world class food! One of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at.... anywhere! Fresh, delicious, great service ..... and very reasonable prices! What a great find!

1 Thank Sobegator

• Finnish first
  • Thai first
Nongprue
“Far From the Madding Crowd”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Here is a restaurant with a different view! You can see the kitchen, because it is right in the middle of the restaurant. That ensures that the excellent food, for which this restaurant is well known amongst locals and the odd tourist, arrives at your table in perfect condition. People who know Thailand a bit more than the average tourist will know what I mean...

Try some of the Swiss specialities, after all it is a Swiss restaurant or the Pizzoccheri alla valtellinese (Homemade noodles with a special flair). Owner/Chef Marco Zanetti must have spied into neighbouring Italy for this recipe, it's a very long time since this valley belonged to Switzerland...

• Visited April 2014
colchester
“excellent”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We chose to go here for our 25th wedding anniversary after going twice before with friends.we enjoyed an excellent 3 course meal with a bottle of wine for less than 3000 baht and will visit again soon thank you marco and his wonderful team for making our evening so special

Visited March 2014
Pattaya, Thailand
“unique”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

one man show just great and the food was excellent, It is really worth it to drive the few miles, this restaurant you can really highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014
Pattaya, Chon Buri, Thailand
“Great food and atmosphere - a unique experience”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I found Da Marco on TripAdvisor and reading the reviews here, I felt I miss out. I had to try it and I was delighted to no end.

I started with a Beef Steak Tartare appetizer, which was made with premium quality beef and seasoned very well (I did add a bit of Tabasco to spice it up a bit). As a main course, I had the Pork Steak with a Morel Cream Sauce. Out of this world! The wine selection is very good as well, but since I was on my own, I just had some of the house wine, which I found to be above average compared to other restaurant's open wines.

What makes me rank this place so highly in addition to the tasty food is the atmosphere. The chef cooks inside of the restaurant and is a joy to watch. A true professional is at work here. The staff is very friendly, but could sometimes be a bit more attentive. In their defense though, the place was full and they were spinning their wheels as it was.

I will definitely return and bring along my foodie friends. I know they'll like it.

• Visited March 2014