“unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Da Marco

Da Marco
Ranked #61 of 918 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Italian, Swiss, European, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

one man show just great and the food was excellent, It is really worth it to drive the few miles, this restaurant you can really highly recommend.

• Finnish first
  • Thai first
Pattaya, Chon Buri, Thailand
“Great food and atmosphere - a unique experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

I found Da Marco on TripAdvisor and reading the reviews here, I felt I miss out. I had to try it and I was delighted to no end.

I started with a Beef Steak Tartare appetizer, which was made with premium quality beef and seasoned very well (I did add a bit of Tabasco to spice it up a bit). As a main course, I had the Pork Steak with a Morel Cream Sauce. Out of this world! The wine selection is very good as well, but since I was on my own, I just had some of the house wine, which I found to be above average compared to other restaurant's open wines.

What makes me rank this place so highly in addition to the tasty food is the atmosphere. The chef cooks inside of the restaurant and is a joy to watch. A true professional is at work here. The staff is very friendly, but could sometimes be a bit more attentive. In their defense though, the place was full and they were spinning their wheels as it was.

I will definitely return and bring along my foodie friends. I know they'll like it.

“Love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We found this place and are now addicted. In one month we have already been numerous times. Every dish we have tried is awesome.

Visited March 2014
Pattaya
“Great ambiente - even better food - v.v. professional owner/chef”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is a top eatery east of Suez. Solid in every aspect, food, wines and ambiente. Good staff training obvious who know their way even under pressure. Food Menu smllish but with a broad selection of good selection of first courses, 2 sooups, various meats, sea-food and of course a selection of desserts (incl. cheese platter) of mediteranien orientation. Modern, still classic. The real show is that Marco is controlling from his position each table in progress and times the sending of courses all at the same time to the table. A little off the beaten track in the East of Pattaya (dark side in the colloquial term). Once you have been you'll return!

1 Thank ff-retired
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I had a fabulous evening at Da Marco, which is surprisingly only a 5 minute drive from our home. Despite being so close we only discovered this hidden gem by word of mouth recently from fellow expats in the Jomtien area. It's a very cosy, homely setting where the chef cooks in fornt of you. We both enjoyed the fresh bread and the fish soup was delicious. Followed by steak and fis main courses which were superb. My only complaint was the fact the main dishes could have been served a little hotter to enhance the flavours, but this is a minor criticism and we did arrive after a large crowd so the orders were taken at the same time. Overall a top class experience and highly recommended to those who love authentic European cuisine.

• Visited February 2014