“A Gem in Pattaya.”

Cuisines: Indian
Bangkok, Thailand
“A Gem in Pattaya.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I lived in India for 5yrs, previous to moving to Jomtien almost 3 yrs ago. We were spoiled with the variety and quality of food in India. We have tried several Restaurants here which serve Indian food and have been very disappointed. We found this gem a few weeks ago, and with my first bite of food I was transported back to India ! We knew immediately that the chef HAD to be Indian ! Thanx byrneside for confirming that !
Pay it a visit...you wont be disappointed ! It will become a regular for us now we have found it !

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank 561SuziB

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good food, good service, cheap prices”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

During our eight days in Pattaya, my wife & I ate here on 3 occasions. The Indian food here is as good as anything you will get back home in the UK.

In particular, the Aloo Gobi at 100 baht, the Chicken Masala at 140 baht, Nans at 40 Baht & yellow saffron pea pilau at 40 baht were excellent.
The Green Chicken Thai Curry at 80 baht also deserves a mention as the best I have had in Pattaya.

If you like Indian Food, this place is a must.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank bogla
Hyderabad
“Best Indian food by far”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My favourite type of food is Indian cuisine and i have tried many Indian restaurants in Pattaya but nothing compares to this one.
The Indian chef is from Mumbai and his food is outstanding. Some Indian restaurants in Pattaya are exspensive and the food is ok but if you want a treat at a very reasonable price then you have to try this restaurant. I've ordered many things not on the menu and the chef has delivered excellent food to my table everytime. The restaurant also serves top notch Thai food from a quality Thai chef and really good European food is also served.
This gem of a restaurant is located opposite 18 coins restaurant , in the same grounds as Maleez Lodge Hotel.
Remember if you dont see your favourite dish on the menu , ask to speak to the chef and he will not disappoint you.

• Visited February 2013