“homely food”

Indian Touch 1-RESTAURANT
Ranked #384 of 917 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Patiala, Punjab, India
“homely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very tasty food i ate. I am sure ill come again. The Best indian food in pattaya.it is located in ideal location.i felt homely after eating food at this retuarent. Chicken Curry was very good.

• Visited May 2013

Calcutta, West Bengal, India
“Awesome Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

We enjoyed the food as the taste of the food was like Indian food. The tea , Dal makhani are awesome !
Also, the owner of the place is a Punjabi and a very good person !

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Dipakagarwal
Bangkok, Thailand
“Very tasty Indian food in a convenient location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

The food was so tasty that I had a huge smile on my face by the time our family finished the dinner. I have eaten in five Indian restaurants in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok, and this place beat them all.

This is not a fancy restaurant, but it is air-conditioned indoors. The tables outside were occupied by half a dozen Indian men smoking and eating with their fingers in the authentic manner.

The place looked clean, including the toilet when I took the kids there to wash up.

They serve both South and North Indian food. The menu given to us was in English and Russian. Based on the signs they could provide a menu in Hindi, too.

We ordered masala dosa, a non-veg thali set, tandoori chicken, naan bread and chicken manchurian. The tandoori chicken was ordered as not spicy for the children and when I tasted the scraps left over it indeed was not spicy, but still very tasty. I don't think the food was anything extraordinary but it was simply unsurprising tasty Indian food to which I got used to while working two years in India.

The price for the whole family was 780 baht, and the staff did not blink an eye when we drank our own water.

The location is very conveniently on the baht bus route connecting Pattaya Tai with Jomtien. It is also a fairly walk from the Pattaya Walking Street. The Nova Platinum Hotel located across the street is a good landmark.

I visited also a second time for lunch a few days later and had chicken korma with plain naan bread. It was very tasty and with one beer the total bill was 270 baht.

• Visited January 2013