“Sunset at the Infiniti Sheraton Pattaya”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Infiniti

Infiniti
Ranked #45 of 915 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Description: Relax in style at this picturesque beach front restaurant. Savor treats from a wood-fired oven, grilled imported meats, exotic beverages, smoothies, creative cocktails, and more.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Sunset at the Infiniti Sheraton Pattaya”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Had a Sunset Breeze cocktail at the Infiniti restaurant whilst watching the sunset!. Great service, friendly smiling staff and some delicious cocktails made it an excellent choice for a light meal ( shared a tasty pizza ). Situated on the waterside of the Sheraton Pattaya resort you don't have to stay there to use the public restaurants. Also had a Strawberry Margharita..and a Mai-Tai cocktail !!

• Visited July 2014
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Dear howardinscotland,

Thank you for dining with us on your recent visit to Infiniti Restaurant.

I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed the various cocktails and the gourmet pizza. We have been fortunate with great weather and I'm glad you were able to enjoy the sunset when you dined. We also have live acoustic band on Fridays so please do come join us on next occasion as well.

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
New Delhi, India
“Great setting, good food”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Located right beside the sea, this restaurant offers a great ambiance, and the food is good too. The service was decent, but perhaps because it was a very breezy day the staff were struggling to cope up.

Visited June 2014
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear AnjaliKhosla,

Thank you for your comments towards the resort and both restaurants. I'm happy that you enjoyed the food and the ambiance of the restaurant. As the restaurant offers unobstructed view with it's ocean front location, at times it can be windy and I apologize if there was any inconvenience from the service. I'll definitely share with the team to be more aware.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your return.

Warm regards,
Bangkok
“One of the best restaurant in Pattaya”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My family and I went to have dinner at Infiniti Restaurant, Sheraton Pattaya Resort last week. I did make a reservation with Khun Aof (she said from Sales Department) for my mom’s birthday. The staff at the restaurant was very nice and food was fantastic. My mom loves Lobster Stuffed Crispy Chicken Wings and Twice Cooked Pork Belly, Seared Scallops. She did order 2 dishes twice. Chef Jack came to say happy birthday to my mom and recommended his signature to us. Before we asked for the bill, the staff came with surprise birthday’s cake which we didn’t expect them to prepare for us. Our family live in Pattaya and been so many restaurants in Pattaya so Infiniti Restaurant is one of the best restaurant in Pattaya.

• Visited July 2014
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Warinton K,

Thank you for visiting Infiniti Restaurant with your family. I am pleased that you and your family enjoyed some of our signature dishes such as the lobster stuffed chicken wings. It's one of my favorite dish as well. I hope we were able to create a memorable experience for your Mother's birthday and I look forward to your return for other occasions in the future.

Warm regards,
Bangkok, Thailand
“One of our favored ocean front restaurant!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We always have a great time and fantastic food experience at Infinity combined with superb service and breathtaking views. Most incredible sunsets and they go "down well" with the overall ambiance. Lately they introduced a new Foreign Chef and a new show kitchen and the Chef has created some very fine new dishes in the new stunning open kitchen. Try the Tenderloin as it melts on your tongue or the Butterfish or Foi Gras ...delicious and good value. The Chef also has some real talent to get special desserts creations going (warm Blueberry Steudel) and alongside they serve some fine coffee! See you soon again!

• Visited May 2014
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Werner R,

Welcome back to infiniti! It's always a pleasure to have you in the restaurants and I'm glad you enjoy the enhancements from Chef Jack. We are very happy with the new menu and have received many positive comments. Chef Jack has shared with me some exciting future plans to even further delight our guest and I'm confident that you will love them as well.

I look forward to catching up with you in the restaurants soon.

Delhi
“The best view in Pattaya”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Set at the beutiful Sheraton Reort, the restaurant offers sumptuous cuisine with an awesome ocean view. Must visit in Pattaya

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ritesh_wanderer
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Dear Ritesh_wanderer,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience.

I'm pleased to read such positive comments about the facility and the overall ambiance of the resort. We are indeed very fortunate to have such a unique view and the lush garden. I appreciate your comments on Infiniti page as well and we will continue to make improvements.

Once again, thank you for being our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.