“Always a real delight to dine at Infiniti”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Infiniti

Infiniti
Ranked #45 of 915 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Description: Relax in style at this picturesque beach front restaurant. Savor treats from a wood-fired oven, grilled imported meats, exotic beverages, smoothies, creative cocktails, and more.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Always a real delight to dine at Infiniti”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I'm a regular patron at the Infiniti Restaurant and every time is a true delight! Myself, family and my friend are all real beach front fans thus we prefer to dine at eateries facing the sea or even better located right at the beach. Infiniti has a spectacular view with breath taking sunsets combined with excellent service and delicious food. Try the salads and the wood oven baked pizzas. Also very delicious is the fish and the steak.
Thanks for yet another great experience and we will be back soon!

Visited March 2014
Dear Werner R,

Thank you again for your repeating visit to Infiniti. It's always a great pleasure for us to serving you and we are delighted that you enjoy our offerings. With an expanded kitchen, we will soon be improving the menu offerings and hope that we can continue to meet your expectations.

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Great food, service and view”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Our dinner experience was wonderful at Infiniti. We enjoyed a glass of wine during sunset which provided a beauitful view, and then had a delicious meal. I had the tuna tartare which was very flavorful and a great start. Then I had one of their pizzas. I was happy to learn from my server that I could order my pizza half and half because I couldn't decide. The salami and the chicken pesto were tasty. Perfect thin crust. My guest had a pasta dish which she loved.
Great friendly service with great food. Can't wait to visit again soon.

• Visited March 2014
Dear MKexpat09,

Thank you for visiting Infiniti Restaurant. It's great to learn that you enjoyed the view as well as your cocktail and pizza. I'm excited to share with you that just last week, we completed the expansion of the open kitchen and I'm confident you will further enjoy the enhanced menu on your next visit to the restaurant.

Pattaya, Thailand
“Overrated”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Overpriced, underwhelmed. Think it gets so many reviews because it is in a big hotel. Food was fair at best. View is decent. Will not go back.

Visited June 2013
Dear Tricia F,

Thank you for your constructive feedback. I was concerned to read that you felt it was overrated and to be honest very surprised to read your comment about the view being "decent". The view from the restaurant is unobstructed and we often receive many compliments from both hotel guests as well as local residences.

With your permission, I would appreciate if we can discuss further as to how we can make further improvements. I can be reached at tomo.kuriyama@sheraton.com at your convenience.

Warm regards,
Tomo Kuriyama
“Excellent restaurant, only one minor point”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and view. I confirm that the other reviews are correct about the food and service. However, there was one member of staff who couldn't understand English and this was quite surprising for a 5 star hotel.
I'd definitely recommend this restaurant. One of the best I've been to in Pattaya

Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Thailandresident,

Thank you for dining with us and sharing your feedback. I'm happy to learn that you agree with the other reviewers about the food quality and the service.

I was concerned to read your comment about the English level and have immediately asked the managers to investigate as we have an on-going English classes and our service staffs are normally praised for their proficient English level. It was shared with me that the staff who had attempted to service you was a trainee. As part of our on-going participation for Corporate Social Responsibility, we do have a partnership with universities and often have student trainees observing to provide them with on-job training to prepare them for the "real life". I have shared your valuable feedback with the managers and have asked to reinforce the policy of the student trainee working side by side with our resort staff to avoid incidents like this from reoccurring.

Once again, thank you for your input as comments like this will help us to learn our opportunities. Despite this single incident, I am glad you enjoyed your meal and look forward to welcoming you back to the restaurant.

Pattaya, Thailand
“nice view awful food”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

2 friends and I had lunch at this place. The view is nice BUT the food almost inedible; how can a Sheraton Hotel serve such badly prepared food. It's just not correct. We were charged B720 each for a few salad leaves and less than 100gm of chicken. I've been to this place once before - 5 years ago - never again.

• Visited February 2014
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear ricwoo2008,

First and foremost, thank you for dining with us at the Infiniti Restaurant. I am disappointed to learn about your dissatisfaction and have discussed with the culinary team and we would appreciate if you can provide us with further clarification to your comments. I am quite puzzled to read that you felt your salad was inedible and small in size. As you can see from the pictures posted by other reviewers, we often receive positive comments of our generous offerings. Furthermore, our salads are priced lower and we do not have any salad at the price you mentioned even if included an additional chicken.

As I take guest feedback very seriously, I would appreciate if you can provide us with further details to how we can improve our offerings. I hope you will contact me directly so that I can make improvements based on your valuable comments.