“Always a pleasure dining at the Elements in the Sheraton Hotel Pattaya!”
Review of Elements

Elements
Ranked #63 of 1,050 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Elements Restaurant, the international cuisine restaurant, features an extensive selection of Thai, Asian, and Western favorites. Relax in the indoor and outdoor seating, bright atmosphere, and comfortable vibe.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I must admit I have become a regular to visit the restaurants at the Sheraton Pattaya and I also a member of the worldwide Sheraton "spg" membership program which is the best along the luxury chain hotel's preferred/privilege programs. I also a member of the Hotel's own in-house dining member program named "Club Latitude" to which the hotel appoint you once you become a regular. The Sheraton PTY is in particular well managed and presented by fine food and beverage facilities plus the unique seafront location.

The Elements restaurant is my favored for lunch or Saturday evening seafood BBQ. When I arrive at the restaurant I treated like a "king" from all aspects. They always use my name and the service is truly of Thai custom, efficient and consistent. The food is delicious, superbly presented and priced correctly considering all the benefits of a 5 star setting. Usually I like to sit indoors for lunch to avoid the day time heat but if the weather permits I sit on the beautiful terrace with ocean views. Also worth mentioning is the fact hat the Elements has fantastic tables (oversized) and well spaced towards the next table so one can really relax in semi privacy without being squashed into a dining room like most other eateries practice.

Back to the food; I always say a meal can be judged by the quality of the bread which is served beforehand (if at all as most restaurants do not serve bread automatically) and at Elements the bread is "to die for"...warm, crispy and of good selection served with a choice of condiments. The food portions are large and beautifully presented. I like the salads in particular as they suit my lunch appetite. Try the salad with Parma Ham or the Angle Hair Pasta or Japanese Scallops. To finish a light lunch perfectly have a coffee or cappuccino (excellent coffee quality) and a scoop of Passion Fruit Sherbet!

Another important point for me is "clean and well equipped" guest toilettes and the Sheraton Pattaya is indeed a winner here!!

Highly recommendable!

1  Thank Werner R
Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear Werner R,

Thank you for such kind compliments. I'm happy to learn of your loyalty towards not only our food and beverage venues but also towards the Sheraton Pattaya Resort and Starwood.

Your detailed review of both restaurants are greatly appreciated and I'm delighted to learn that you enjoy our upgraded coffee since your last review. As we now have accoustic live music on Saturday evenings, please do join us there as well.

I look forward to connecting with you in the restaurant soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Super food complimented by the better staff ! Amazing hospitality which makes your dining experience that much better.

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Ashish M,

Thank you for your posting on Trip Advisor. I'm happy to read you rating the Elements Restaurant offering as "Super Food". As we have a wide variety of offerings, we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have now stayed at the Sheraton Resort in Pattaya on 3 occasions, and I can tell you after a long day of work it is a pleasure to dine at the Elements Restaurant at the end of the day. The entire staff is so welcoming and the food is outstanding from their breakfast buffet to the many diverse, tasty dinner dishes that are available. The experience is hightened by the warm, caring staff...particularly Linly and Chantisa. They make certain your dining experience is all that it is meant to be!!! A great place to get away from all the hustle and bustle of Pattaya City and just relax!!!

Dear Arturo L,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience. It was great meeting you in the resort and I'm delighted to read that our associates enhanced your dining experience. I have reviewed your online survey as well and we are very appreciative of your compliments. We hope you will return soon to Sheraton Pattaya and Elements Restaurant.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great location, food is wonderful and the staff is one of the best I have ever experienced. During my two week stay I was always amazed at the things that were remembered, presented and experienced. A wonderful place to be in Thailand.

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Arturo L,

It was a pleasure meeting you at breakfast and I appreciate your kind comments about the service and the food. You are absolutely right in saying that Elements staff have a special ability in remembering guest preference!

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to you dining with us again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Elements Restaurant has especially on Saturday nights an excellent buffet with market fresh fish displayed to be cooked on the spot. Great variety, especially great sushi and sashimi - just mouth-watering! The service is excellent and makes it a very enjoyable experience

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear hfb2013,

Thank you for joining us on Saturday Seafood Market Buffet. I'm pleased to learn that you enjoyed the dishes and the service. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Elements Restaurant.

Warm regards,