“Black Angus as it should be”

Patrick's Belgian Restaurant & Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 1,431 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 64 square meters inside nd 34 square meters outside, inside non smoking,mgood for 65 seats. Open from 12-11 pm
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Had a very delicious black Angus steak at Patricks's, my family had the Chateaubriand equally delicious.

Really can recommend this great value for money restaurant and Patrick is a great host.

Dave MunMaak from Bangkok.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Mun M
Write a reviewReviews (629)

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Was in Pattaya and visit Patrick's Belgium restaurant again with 3 people, as Mr Patrick always treat me the right way and offer me an great variety of foods, I did the steak again with my mate the Chateau Brenant, it's the more expensive steak on the menu but it's absolutely worth it when eat with your friend and both love steak, then after all it's an good deal!
Steak was cooked to perfection and we really enjoyed our choice.
We had an starter before which was really taste full some Belgium specialty like meet croguets
My wife had choose the Thai foods which were absolute delicious and served well.

We sipped some nice Belgium beers and even wine that's night, there is an great variety on beers and wine for the lover available.

Patrick's place always surprise me with the constant updated menu and the great variety of foods Patrick offer, Mr Patrick is an pleasant host and an intresting bloke to chat with, also the staff were skilled in there work and English so the whole night visit was absolutely pleasant.

Thanks to Mr Patrick and his staff.

JL

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 1, 2016

Have been in the mood for a steak and decided to try a new place. What can I say; the steak was really good, exactly the way I wanted it. The service is good as well and as I love beer I found a strong Belgium brew. Last but not least, the restaurant, only 500 meters far from my house made it a good location too.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

after many years that i'm passing through, i decided to stop in this restaurant for try a steak and i come out fully satisfied
Good chioce of import steak which are cooked in the best possible way .I ask for a blue tenderloy and it was perfect and more over testy and juice as a steak lover as i am need

There is also a very good selection of belgian beers
if you compare quality and price is an excellent place. i can suggest to all the steak lovers to try this place.
For sure I'll pass again and again

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

This is the first time we came to this restaurant though we have been in Pattaya for 30 years. We found this restaurant is very popular and food is very good. Atmosphere is good too. Inexpensive, value for money. Enjoy it