“Excellent atmosphere”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent atmosphere”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

It may not be the most affordable massage but it is indeed the best massage atmosphere u can be at. The massager are professional, the ambience is right and the drinks/snacks taste great that you will want another bite. What more you can ask of.

Visited September 2013

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“just awesome massages”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

What a great place to get a wonderful and unforgettable massage experience. The price is double the street massages but the quality and the effect was worth every single baht. I just dropped in in April to ask for a 90 minutes oil massage. I was very much welcome and I could take a shower in a very clean and luxury spa area. The massage was more than perfect and I was treated like a god...the day after I was taking a 90 minutes sports massage, which was even better...The place has a *****star atmosphere and the service is just unbelievable. I can recommend the place to everybody - not to compare to a cheap street massage with all possible side effects. I got a cup of water when I arrived, I got a nicely decorated cup of tea after the massage. During peak season I recommend to make a reservation by phone before.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank RRoadRunner
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Outstanding massage”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Was searching for a professional and reasonable massage. Found Relax and am very pleased I did. Went without an appointment and had to wait 1 hour. But I waited in a very comfortable recliner and actually fell asleep. I first had a foot massage in this recliner that was awesome. Then I was moved to a small room for a thai massage. Very strong lady and at times painful but worth it! 2 hours of massage for 750 baht or about $20. The taxi ride cost me 600 baht!! I did give a good tip as I recommend.
Clean and nice and reasonable. Not flashy but well worth a visit.

1 Thank SpartanGA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best massage in Pattaya”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

The environment is really nice with individual rooms. You can also order a two-bed room with your friend. The staff are friendly even though they can speak English.

2 Thank Kong F
Perth, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“lovely oasis”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and i attended "relax" for a massage, the prices are about double that of the street massage shops, but from the moment you walk in the door it's a completely different experience, serene and peaceful and luxurious feeling.
The massage was great - i had a back and shoulders 1 hour massage and it was great, just the right amount of pressure without being outright painful.
I'd definitely go back.