China Garden Hotel
LK President(Pattaya)
Siam Sawasdee(Pattaya)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsjacuzzi roomvery pleasant staydvd playertoothpastesleep24hrsoiwifishowerreception
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've stayed at China Garden for two consecutive trips now... August 2012 and now in July 2013...both times in the same room. China Garden is very popular and almost always fully booked. Rooms are excellent...for the price you pay. Clean bathrooms, shower, daily cleaning and linen changes, in-room electronic safe large enough to hold a laptop, min fridge, powerful AC and table fan...very classy furnishings. Totally recommended.

CG is located on Soi Lengkee... just off Soi Buakhau. Family Mark and 7-11 around the corner...Express laundry a couple of doors away... eclectic food (European, American, Indian, etc) dotted all over the street. Motosais in front of the hotel and baht bus routes very near.

There's a video a China Garden room here on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agTomfIxaGA

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are generally very quiet. Windows are double glazed to keep out the noise. No elevators unfortunately.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank IndiJoe
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Never stayed there myself but visited my 2 friends everyday who were staying there, I couldn't believe my eyes as to what my friends had got for the money I know they paid! I really was envious but in a good way. I ate in the restaurant a couple of times and was thoroughly satisfied by quality, quantity and cost, after my friends left for a more expensive hotel (a treat for his wife's birthday) all I heard them say was how much they preferred China garden! A few days prior to this post they have booked again for January 2014, and once again iam envious! ! !

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank rudi1874
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed there with my Thai wife for 4 nights, was quite happy with the room, you can see it is Western managed on the details; 2 good Colgate tootbrushes, a sage, a big lcd tv, coffee maker, nice bed and good shower.
I do miss a balcony bur at this price I will not complain. The Jacuzi rooms have balconies btw., but as a travel a few months a year I try to go for the budget option. Reception is in the restaurant, entrance at the side, no walk of shame. Not al lot of parking space, even for the motorbike, but i worked that out.
I found a nice free swimming pool closeby, love the area since quite a few of my friends stay there all the time.
Booked again for coming trips so good for me.

Room Tip: the jacuzi rooms are great value
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jan T
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have stayed in many places in pattaya over the last 7-8 years. China Gardens is located within a minutes walk of the popular LK metro but kept back enough to be quiet so there no effect on your sleep at night. It has key card entry so you can easily come and go at any time of day or night. I stayed for 21 nights in January and once checked in there was no bother from the staff and the maid was very understanding if you decide to sleep in until late :)

All in its very good value for money, clean and tidy rooms and perfect location. I cant comment on the food as i eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Djetou17
Reviewed January 22, 2013

stayed in jacuzzi rooom for 12 days and must say it one of the best rooms ive stayed in was really sad to leave to go to nova spa which was booked for wifes birthday 2 42 inch tvs in rooms tea coffee and even toothbrush and paste and lighted jacuzzi double balcony and great restaurant down stairs a steal at 1500 baht cant wait to go back

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple