“Not that bad!”

Cuisines: French, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant in the past and the food i ordered just wasn't what I expected but today I gave it another try. I had the vegetarian salad with avocado,goat cheese,walnuts etc and the tom kha gai and it was wonderful! We were a party of 8 and there were no complaints. The service was decent too.

2  Thank Alexis A
laFermeManager W, Manager at La Ferme, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Alexis A,

The team of La Ferme joins me in thanking you for your review, we are delighted that you had enjoyed more your second visit and that your party were all satistied.

The team has made a lot of efforts and progress recently to obtain a better customer satisfaction, we hope that you will have the chance to return and see for yourself.

kind regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This restaurant has a huge menu full of all sorts of dishes- mussels, wagu beef, fresh pasta...Asian dishes all delicious. I had the snow fish with organic rice it was fabulous. My husband had the fresh pasta and he said it tasted better than in Italy. The staff are friendly, attentive and professional. This is not a cheap restaurant by any standards but it is very high quality with a good range of wines and cocktails. The food is fresh and quickly cooked. The decor is French fancy with a twist - it's a lovely place to eat for a special occasion. A main course with a glass of wine will set you back around £18 each depending on what you have. I really liked it and will probably return to sample another dish before we leave .

Dear MzChihuahua,

The team of La Ferme joins me in thanking you for your review, we are delighted that you had enjoyed our restaurant and we all hope that you will return.

Very best regards,

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I enjoyed Mother"s Day evening meal here. The restaurants decor in the evening is spectacular! The service was attentative and pleasant, with a menu to suit most tastes. I enjoyed salmon with a choice of sides and my husband T-bone steak. Presentation was excellent and we were served in a timely fashion! I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant as it was moderately priced and ticked all the boxes ! Great choice especially for a special occasion !

1  Thank bernketter
laFermeManager W, Manager at La Ferme, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Bernketter,

The team of La Ferme joins me in thanking you for taking the time to write a review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your time in our restaurant.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went there for evening meal. A good selection of drinks,The menu was good. The lamb chops were cooked to perfection and the spinach with grilled cheese is a treat to try. The prices are not cheap; but you get what you pay for.

1  Thank Frankenstein3726

Dear Frankenstein3726,

The team of La Ferme joins me in thanking you for taking the time to make a review of our restaurant.

We are very happy that you had enjoyed your time in our restaurant and hope you will have the chance to return.

kind regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful cafe' , ordered many dishes to try prices are not expensive

Tuna tar tar color was pale and from what I can taste it has been unfreeze and refreeze many times ... We returned it ... For us not good at all

Soup ( chicken cream ) well done.. Chicken was even moist and soft ... Meant it sell well and have not been reheated often

Smoked Salmon salad was good for its price

The chicken roasted or grill ... We had the thai spicy style ... Very soft .. I would go back just for this dish

1  Thank Casanova777

Dear Casanova777,

I am unable to explain the issue of the Tuna Tartar that you have raised as I have only joined recently the team of La Ferme; however, my chef assured me that we do not unfreeze and freeze again any items in our cuisine, it is unlikely that it had happened. (standard hygienne procedures very well knowed by our team of Chefs and cooks)

We are very happy that you enjoyed our famous grilled chicken, it is indeed a very popular dish that make our clients return.

we hope you will have the chance to return to our restaurant and try our new menu selection.

very best regards,