“Beautiful presentation”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Essex
“Beautiful presentation”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Had a light lunch in this restaurant. Coffee was lovely as were the hot rolls brought out as a starter/appetiser. The smoked salmon was tasty and a large enough portion to satisfy my husband. The food was beautifully presented, and very tasty. We will be returning to sample some more of the menu.

Dear RhondaEssex,

The team of La Ferme joins me in expressing our thanks for taking the time to review our restaurant.

We hope that you will have the opportunity to return and to try our new selections in the menu and wine list.

kind regards,

Denis S. / Group F&B Director

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Pattaya, Thailand
“Nice atmosphere, good food, a miserable serve of house wine”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

A good selection of food on the menu with the standout being the Honey Chicken which is great value. Mid week lunch offers a good 3 course special for 350 Baht. Some of the staff are very nice and others not so good. Overall I find the food very good but they hold the record for the meanest glass of wine in Thailand

Dear David Herd,

As stated in my previous response, we have done improvement in our wine selection, please do not hesitate to return to La Ferme and check our new products.

very best regards,

Denis S.
Pattaya, Thailand
“Food good, excellent decor & a miserable serve of wine.”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A large selection on the menu with the standout being the Honey Chicken which is great value. Mid week lunch offers a good 3 course special for 350 Baht. Some of the staff are very nice and others not so good.

Overall I find the food very good but they hold the record for the meanest glass of wine in Pattaya, they serve about a half measure for the house wine yet charge 150 Baht. Very short sighted, I would raise my view of this restaurant if they would stop being so mean with the wine.

Dear zulu928,

I would like to thank you for coming so often in our restaurant and for taking the time to make reviews.

Having just started managing the restaurant, I would like to inform you that we have already taken under consideration the issues you have raised, staffs have undergone training and still do, and we have also review our wine selection.

We hope that you will return and see improvement on the issues you have raised.
Would you come back, please do not hesistate to ask for me, i will be pleased to meet.

kind regards,

Denis S. - Group F&B Director
Vienna, Austria
“Looks good but not much else”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

As with many restaurants, they expand, build something interesting and then let you down with food and service. La Ferme fits the mold. The service was poor. Our appetizer came well after dinner. One dinner arrived right away, the other 15 minutes later. The food was only so-so and the price high. Trying to find a server can be difficult if you want something. I won't be going back. Many other better places to try.

• Visited February 2013
Pattaya, Thailand
“OK food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was my 4th time at this place. I find it an OK restaurant. Food-wise, nothing really special but the atmosphere was great. We ordered Smoke Salmon with Toast and Caesar Salad for appetizer, they were average. We had Grill Salmon Steak and La Ferme chicken (half) for the main course, they were good. I love the chicken although it was a little bit too dry.

The good thing about this restaurant is that it has a big bakery shop next to it (La Baguette). At the end of the meal, we ordered a cake and a Blackcurrent panna cotta from La Baguette, they were good. I tried the crepe once, wasn't really impressed. We ordered Earl Grey tea (loose tea) and Chamomile (loose tea) for our drink.

The price is ~18xx THB. This place does not charge for service charge. Overall, not too good but not bad. I would go back again although not so soon.

• Visited February 2013