TripAdvisor

from $15.00
More Info
from $15.00
More Info
All reviews front row audience participation vip seats auditorium theatre stage tickets fun artists
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Really bad experience, we were 5 of us in total, no one else in the “theater “. The staff looks like does not want to be there working, the place need maintenance and clean. And really sorry but we can see 80 % of the tricks.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed June 18, 2019

The hall is not well maintained and the show is average. The artist do try their best to engage the audience so you will enjoy if you are in a big group.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Participated the last show of the day. The theater holds 350 people, But there was only 7 people in the theatre. We got the front row ”VIP” seats for normal price which was very nice gesture.

Still they did their show, all the illusions. Loving the thing they do! This meant a LOT to me personally.

The show had few amazing moments, some tricks you obviously see How Its done, But for me this was part of the fun, as I enjoy Magic everytime.

Show lasted about 45 minutes, there was one awkward moment of dancing, But didnt ruin the mood.

Mr.Tuxedo and the crew seemed to enjoy doing the show and especially the part with rings was great. Also the appearing/disappearing people etc.

Dont expect for a ”Las Vegas” type of huge Magic show with million dollar budgets...you will be disappointed.

...expect more of a homage to early ”1900’s” magicians. The theatre is old amfitheather with not So good seats. And this was the atmosphere I really enjoyed! Go with Open mind for fun and support The World of Magic.

We had great laughs (there was a funny second magician Who entertained people when they prepared some big tricks behind the curtains) and moments of suprise.

Definitely a gem for Person Who likes to see some old school magic done in original type of atmosphere. Tricks you never see nowadays anymore (like sawing a Person in half or levitating girl, the good old Magic) also close up Magic and audience participation.

Will give 5/5 because I want this place to survive and keep doing the good work for magic!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019

Klook mentioned this attraction. It was cheap and bang in central Pattaya. We booked it. Booking wasn't confirmed till last minute. We went there. Girl offered us tickets with child ticket free. It looked dilapidated. We asked how many people are attending the 8 PM show. She said 14 people. We waited for 15 more minutes past 8 pm for show to start. Auditorium was big ...probably with a capacity of 500 people. You can sit wherever you want. We obviously sat in very front.

Show started with a grand entry on a bike. It turned out to be a very fast paced show. They were able to maintain the interest of audience. Instruments were old, tricks were seen before...still the way they presented it...it felt refreshing. 45 minutes went past like a breeze. Adults and kids enjoyed equally. Overall 4 out of 5 rating. Wished if they could have shiny new instruments and few 100 of audience. Things could have been much more fun. Overall, you can spend an hour here. They badly need more people to come.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank rggg
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Tuxedo Illusion Hall offers several shows a day, 1-hour each (see picture). Tickets are 500 baht. The show I attended was 7:00 show and was sparsely attended. I bought a ticket for the balcony but was encouraged to sit in the front row on the floor instead, which I did. Why? Because I was the only one in the theater. But the show must go on. Before the show an announcement is made that pictures and video are strictly forbidden. The curtain rose and the show started. I felt weird because I was the ONLY in the theater!! Fortunately a side door opened and several children with a chaperone entered. The performers then focused on the children catering basic and sometimes sloppily delivered magic routines to the kids calling them up on stage to participate to the delight of the children. At the end during the curtain call one of the performers tripped over a prop and nearly fell. I would like to see this show again, but only when the theater is at least half full.

Date of experience: August 2018