“Excellent food”

The Coffee Club - Royal Garden Plaza
Ranked #4 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Pattaya
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I can recommend The Coffee Club for great breakfasts. I had the All day breakfast and it is really filling. The scrambled eggs were creamy lovelyness. My friend had the Angus burger and was really impressed aswell. Service is great and the place is clean.

I return here as often as possible.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

The Coffee Club is a generic coffee shop like they are popping up all over the place. The food is OK without leaving a lasting impression but it is good for a quick, reasonable healthy lunch. The desserts are great and negate any efforts made with said lunch.

Service is very good.

1  Thank hannostamm
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I'm very familiar with the coffee club franchise, as it originates from Australia. I've found the Australian franchise has now gone a bit tepid, the late 90's they were really the hot spot for dining. Pattaya's Coffee Club could be put anywhere in Oz now and be the best. Although I've not eaten my way through the menu, what I have eaten always meets my expectations. Ham & Pineapple wrap, chicken carbonara; my recommendation.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Don't assume this is just a cofee shop, it isn't. The foos here is fantastic, particularly the Thai selection. Nearly every day I was in here, usually twice. The service from the staff is wonderful and very attentive. They really know how treat customers and understand how to deal with food orders. You must go to experience it. Try to stay away from the cake counter as they are delicious and you'll only get fat :)

1  Thank Ianlad
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Situated in one of Pattaya's many shopping malls, all of which are not cheap, this restaurant is a welcome find. There is a full menu at very reasonable prices and the food is tasty. I especially like the Pad Thai with shrimp. The restaurant is clean, not overly air conditioned (not too cold so you freeze!) with friendly staff.