“Nice alternative venue”

The Coffee Club Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya
Ranked #1 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Pattaya
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you're fed up of the kfc's and mc D's options in Royal Garden Plaza the Coffee club is a nice reasonably priced alternative with nice decor and a wide variety on the menu. It's a good spot for just a coffee and cake or a full 3 course meal with plenty of seating options so you can laze about on the couch or sit outside in the main mall and people watch. Thai and European dishes as well as a full bar.

There are newer reviews for The Coffee Club Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The coffee is one of the best you will get in Pattaya but the cakes not only look good the taste even better.
My wife and I live in Pattaya for six months of the year and we have coffee and cake at least four times per week. My wife will not eat muffins any where else in the world, as all have been a disappointment after the ones served at Coffee Club in Pattaya.
The chilie and chocolate cake is a must to try but the straight chocolate cake cannot be beaten any where.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Food is consistently good and the staff are very friendly and efficient.

We pay several visits every trip - in fact we often skip the hotel breakfast so we can have a sleep in, then head straight here for something to eat.

If you are staying at the Marriott its right next door. We once stayed there and didn't get the breakfast included, we rather walked next door and had brekkie at the coffee club.

The menu is quite large and the coffee is good - we often find it hard to get a decent coffee in Thailand, however it is getting better.

You cannot even begin to compare this to Starbucks - Starbucks have no menu and they have the worst coffee ever, not to mention the atmosphere! I believe this coffee club is better than our local coffee club in Australia.

Keep up the good work, we look forward to coming back next holiday for a lovely meal.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The café was clean, modern and air-conditioned. I opted for a big breakfast at 370 baht. It was perfectly edible, but for that price I was expecting a breakfast with the wow factor. There are equally good breakfasts to be found in Pattaya considerably cheaper. During my one visit, the café was busy and the staff was simply unable to offer that number of people anything close to a reasonable service. Having made my choice from the menu, I waited more than ten minutes for a waitress to take my order. Then, the food took so long to come from the kitchen; I decided I would not be making a return visit. I don’t mind paying top dollar for great food and service, but I felt Coffee Club offered neither.

3  Thank EastEndAdam
Reviewed February 11, 2013

It's a fairly small menu if you're looking for western food but the quality was really good, I ended up eating there twice. The service staff were excellent and even brought me a newspaper without me asking. Recommended.