Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$33
Hotels.com$38
eDreams$30
FindHotel$30
Hurb$36
ZenHotels.com$51
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2012

In SOI 10 Pattay minutes walk form the nightlife, and close to the sea, lays the Sea me Spring and Sea me too hotels relatively small but tidy, elegant hotels with roof top swimming pools.
The twin hotels stay on both sides ofthe road.. i stayed at the see me too, the newer one, but i guess the other hotel is pretty much at the same standard.
The best hotel featur is the roof swimming pool (i don't thonk there is any spa or exercise room, massage shops are just outside the hotel at market rate), a very nice place to relax, take a dip in the water, see the sunset, enjoy a drink..
Hotel rooms are spacious but essential, flat TV, balcony in my case, nice views to the sea altough is 100/200 metres away, shower and bath tub. Minibar as well..
Aircond efficient but noisy, comfy bed but only 2 smal pillows..
A few wall plugs are available to charge your gadget.. always appreciate when hotels are generous with power plugs (do bring your adapters)
Internet is free on each floor and you are provided with both hotel voucher in case in case you do pick up signal from suster hotel.
In the lobby there is nice sofa for waiting guest and a restaurant that can provide some light meal including breakfast (usually not included in the rate)
During my stay i had some issues in finding places i wanted to go... the personnel was available to help, altought their knowledge of english is poor.. anyway they showed attention and concerns where i was going.. nice feeling they care about you!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cristiano C
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This must be one of the worst place I've stayed in and I've travel all over the world.
Upon arrival we checked in and went up to the room for some rest after a hard working week.
When I entered the room, I notice a foul smell and dismissed it as a hotel being closed to the beach. Often we found this caused by damp room near most beaches for room this price range.

So I drop my bags and went to the bath room to shower but notice the floor around the toilet is dirty. That's when I notice its actually sticky drying urine splatter all over the floor.

I called the front desk to complain and ask for someone to clean. In few minutes a cleaning lady came to the door asking what is the problem. When I tell her, she seems to think I was lying and went to look. She stood there for a while trying to examine if its a new or old stain before starting to clean and apologize before leaving. I can tell you she didn't do a good job because all she had in her hand was a small dish-size water bucket and a sponge. No other water was used to clean. The floor still feel sticky after she left so I had to use the shower hose to clean the floor myself. Only later that I notice the room no longer smell.

Upon checking out, the front desk told us that we have to pay extra 50bht for the mineral water in the fridge. The problem is, we didn't even open the fridge to look what's inside the whole time we were there. We eat out and drank 2 free bottled water that was not in the fridge and that's was it. We argued for a while and the maid bring down a cold mineral water with about one sip drank from it. Its the craziest event I ever had in any hotel I've stayed in any where in the world. I refuse to pay for something I did not consume. So wasted long time to argued with the staffs before leaving the hotel. Which I will never go back and warn anyone to be careful going to this hotel.

Room tip: Don't go to this hotel. There are many many more hotel in same type of location in Pattaya for same price. Don't waste your time here.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank BangkokNegotiator
Reviewed May 8, 2012

new hotel in soi 10 very close to the central department store soi 10 is a very quite street so not too much noise, room modern and practical, big bathroom and an effectiv AC all in all a good price for what is on offer

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank bpi66
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Stayed 12 nights here and was fantastic value for money. Staff were excellent. Rooms were modern and clean. Bathroom a little dark when getting ready to go out but not a major flaw. Great location as it is central to everything. The pool is amazing and the views are great. Enjoyed many a sunset with drinks on the top level. Soi 10 is completely re-made and access is great. I would stay here again as it is a clean, welcoming, friendly hotel. Good work guys. I will be back.

Room tip: Highest floor possible beach view. Sea view deluxe.
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank MelbourneZed
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Better swimming pool compare to their first sea me spring hotel. Best location but the hotel room was too new and toilet bowl's flusher was not fixed. For me i just love thier swimming pool.

Date of stay: February 2012