“Really good Charbroiled Chicken sandwich” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good Charbroiled Chicken sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Sure it is fast food but what I had here was equal or better than what I have experienced at Carl Jr's back in the States.

I am glad one opened up here in Pattaya inside Central Festival 3rd floor.

Be prepared to use plenty of napkins .... It gets messy!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Rich R

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Excellent Carl's Jr...Burger for a fast food at its best! BK and McD watch out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I did not know that they arrived in Thailand and I found them by total coincident in the Central shopping mall on Pattaya beach road. They do have a strange location as tugged away on a front right hand corner facing the sea on a high floor (not sure if it was the third floor) however they do have a nice decor and a sea view terrace!
I was dining solo after a shopping spree.... loooool....and ordered a double burger with cheese and bacon, curly type fries and coke for 285.- baht and I must say the value beats easily BK and McD! The burger was huge, fresh and very tasty, the bacon perfectly crispy and the cheese was tasting like real cheese....and lots of it. Another good thing was that the burger was made fresh and they deliver it to you table hence the burger was actually steaming hot; a first ever for me to experience in a fast food outlet. I also like the fact that you can help yourself to an all-you-can-drink soft drink machine! They also have napkins on the tables as well as salt and pepper and even guest satisfaction questionnaires. One thing which I thought was a little off was the softness of the burger bun and when I asked for mayo they gave me a very very small portion....but free:-) Overall it was the best burger dinner I had in any fast food restaurant. I will be back and I hope they open plenty of outlets also in Bangkok. As their slogan states..."It gonna get messy"!
Ps: service was prompt, professional and friendly with the real Thai smile!

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Werner R
Florida
“Big burgers, big taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I had a Super Star double cheese burger, medium fries and coke, 285 baht. The beef was delicious, fresh toppings, big bun. The fries were nice and crispy but not burnt. The drinks can be refilled yourself (first time I've seen that in Thailand). The second time I had a BBQ chicken meal only 165 baht. The sauce was tangy, the chicken grilled and juicy. The bun was whole wheat so it was fairly healthy. The seating is tables and chairs, padded benches, and outside sheltered tables. Made for social groups. The view of the sea is nice, from the third floor. They open at 11:00, and the staff are very friendly. I will be going there now for my burger fix, and to try the grilled chicken salad, and other things. I really want to try the ice cream milk shakes.

• Visited October 2012