“Excellent”

Tracks N Trails Pattaya
Ranked #13 of 66 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: TRACKS N TRAILS PATTAYA - MOTOCROSS AND ENDURO TRAINING TOURS Tracks N Trails is a brand of Enduro Madness Pattaya Thailand that focuses on providing Enduro dirt bike trail riding and motocross TRAINING TOURS. Never ridden a geared motorcycle or dirt bike before? No problem!! At Tracks N Trails Pattaya we specialize in teaching absolute beginners how to ride with our tried and tested proven techniques that guarantees success every single time! Our pro guides have many years of enduro training experience, teaching riders of all levels since 2008 with over two thousand riders learning to ride geared motorbikes off-road. We also offer training enduro tours for riders of multiple skill sets right upto to expert enduro riders. If its motocross you're into we have several tracks in the local area and MX track training is yet another forte of ours! Whatever level of training you're looking for an expert tailor made package will be provided and your satisfaction and improvement is our reward!
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've never driven a dirty bike before, but it wasn't a problem, John explained me basic differences of driving a dirty bike comparing to a road motorcycle, we made few laps in Horseshoe point and went offroad. It was an amazing experience! Apart from forcing creeks, driving through the pools and mud, there is also good sightseeing.
You don't need to worry about returning to your hotel as a piece of mud, because they have all required clothes and armor of your size and also a shower.
Bikes are in a good technical condition, so you have enough power to break through the mud or fulminantly climb a hill.
John is a real professional and he knows how to quickly teach you to ride a dirty bike. Next time I will definetely choose the longest trip!

1  Thank Andrey D
There are newer reviews for Tracks N Trails Pattaya

Reviewed November 10, 2013

There's only so much sunbathing I can stand, so after four days of it, I was ready for a change, so the 2 hour ride at Tracks and Trails was the perfect answer.

Jonny operates about 15km out of Pattaya and he recommends getting a bike-taxi to get to him - which is an experience in itself! My guy got a bit lost, so take your mobile and Jonny's number so he can guide you in.

Once there he kitted me out in full protective gear. Be warned if you're a bigger guy, like me, the stuff may be a little on the tight side, but once you're on the move, you won't notice.

I haven't ridden any kind of bike in over ten years and it's probably more like 25 since I went off-road, but Jonny explained everything clearly and gave me some very useful pointers.

Once on board, the basic riding skills came back almost immediately, but my off-road ability was a bit harder to recall. I actually fell off three times, but the speeds were low, the ground was soft and I was well padded, so it was more embarrasing than dangerous.

On this short ride, Jonny stuck to the easier terrain,but it was still quite varied - hard packed dirt, soft sand, mud, puddles, some pretty deep ruts and some fairly gentle climbs. But they all tested my meagre skills and I needed every ounce of concentration, so I didn't get to appreciate the scenery too much except when we stopped for a couple of short breaks.

What surprised me most was how strenuous it was! I try to keep myself fairly fit, but the ride used plenty of muscles I'd forgotten I had. You will spend quite a lot of the time standing up and moving round over the bike, to stay upright (or not) which really works your thighs, arms and core muscles. Towards the end, as I regained my confidence, I was able to stop fighting against the bike and relax a little, so I imagine a second go would have been less hard work. Even so I was very pleased that I had only chosen the two hour session.

Despite that, I loved every minute. Jonny is very easy company and he makes the whole thing a really great way to spend some time and give your holiday a different dimension.

If you like bikes or have ever thought you'd like to give off road riding a go, then get out there and see Jonny. I guarantee you won't regret it.

1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was one of my highlights when I went to Pattaya! Riding these trails in a different country was so much fun and a change from the usuall motocross tracks I ride. The trails have everything, nice soft soil through farming property's, single trails through the jungle, hill climbs (not hard at all) and an amazing view of the country side and ocean at the top. The ride was more than I expected topped off with a great tour guide, he even gave me a lift into town due to slight rain. If you're in Pattaya and like to get on a dirt bike you have to do this, even if its only for bragging rights to your mates back home! Thanks Jonny!

1  Thank mototastic
Reviewed October 25, 2013

If you really want to see Thailand's country and like riding bikes you have to do this, I've never ridden dirt bikes but have owned road bikes, loved the day and getting out into the country, I didn't worry about anything as I was totally looked after. I went for the half day which was perfect for me, Johnny is English but also speaks very good Thai, this helped my taxi driver know exactly where to go, he's also got tons of off road experience and raced for years, so book up and enjoy!

1  Thank Matt L
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I had a fabulously amazing time on this tour. I took the 2 hour ride and it was amazing. I have ridden on street bikes before but dirt biking was a completely different experience. It was a lot of fun and exhilarating. If you love adventure, then this is for you. However, it is quite tiring if you are doing it for the first time. So, I wouldn't recommend going for even the half-day tour.

Johnny is great! I didn't feel like I was going on a ride with someone I didn't know. It felt like a friend was taking me out on a ride; it was just so relaxed and friendly. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes adventure.

1  Thank MRGOV