“Simply Amazing!”

Tracks N Trails Pattaya
Ranked #11 of 66 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: TRACKS N TRAILS PATTAYA - MOTOCROSS AND ENDURO TRAINING TOURS Tracks N Trails is a brand of Enduro Madness Pattaya Thailand that focuses on providing Enduro dirt bike trail riding and motocross TRAINING TOURS. Never ridden a geared motorcycle or dirt bike before? No problem!! At Tracks N Trails Pattaya we specialize in teaching absolute beginners how to ride with our tried and tested proven techniques that guarantees success every single time! Our pro guides have many years of enduro training experience, teaching riders of all levels since 2008 with over two thousand riders learning to ride geared motorbikes off-road. We also offer training enduro tours for riders of multiple skill sets right upto to expert enduro riders. If its motocross you're into we have several tracks in the local area and MX track training is yet another forte of ours! Whatever level of training you're looking for an expert tailor made package will be provided and your satisfaction and improvement is our reward!
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I had a fabulously amazing time on this tour. I took the 2 hour ride and it was amazing. I have ridden on street bikes before but dirt biking was a completely different experience. It was a lot of fun and exhilarating. If you love adventure, then this is for you. However, it is quite tiring if you are doing it for the first time. So, I wouldn't recommend going for even the half-day tour.

Johnny is great! I didn't feel like I was going on a ride with someone I didn't know. It felt like a friend was taking me out on a ride; it was just so relaxed and friendly. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes adventure.

1  Thank MRGOV

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I am an adventure loving person with a craze for bikes. Though I have ridden many road bikes, but after Tracks n Trails experience, I acknowledge that I had (like many others) totally underestimated DIRT BIKING. It is amazing.

Johny (the owner and the instructor) is an amazing coach and a friendly & wonderful person, He knows his job 100% and a few simple tricks he teaches you in the beginning of the trail will make your riding experience smooth and subtle. This is a totally European owned and managed , so you can expect high standards.

The Bikes are of very high quality and well maintained. The trails are natural around Pattaya.

This was my third visit to Pattaya, but I think by far this was the best experience I had here. Do try. Your trip to Pattaya is surely incomplete without this amazing and adrenalin pushing experience.

See you next time Johny....I will surely go for a Day Trip on my next visit to Pattaya. ..Kepp up the good work

2  Thank AnirudhGarg
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love motorbikes but have never tried dirt bikes. I came across this activty in Trip advisor and got curious. I decided to give it a try and called up Johnny. He is a great guy and was a racer in his past. He was very friendly and explained things to us in detail. Because both me and my friend knew motorbike riding in streets, it was easier for us to follow him. We took the 2 hour ride for 3000 baht each.

No need to mention about his riding skills. He is a pro without doubt. He is a great teacher and he slowly built our confidence in Dirt bike riding. He took us through easy trails first, so we learn the basics and slowly took us into tougher terrains. Trust me, I got an excellent glimpse of the natural Thailand. I was very happy riding through those terrains. It was challenging and yet fun. If you love thrill, adrenalin or motorbikes, then you should definitely try this. Look no further and contact Johnny. Thanks to him for making my time and money worth it. I would try a longer ride if I visit Pattaya again.

2  Thank Praz666
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was recommended to go dirt biking by a friend and found Tracks N Trails through trip advisor. As a new rider I was nervous, but the bikes looked in good condition and everything felt very safe.

Jonny is a native English speaker and explained everything to me really well, so I was able to get on the trail, which was really beautiful - some of the best views I'd seen on my trip, and it was nice to be able to see it away from all of the tourists.

If you're thinking of going quad biking, I'd highly recommend going to Tracks N Trails instead. It's much more fun and value for money. If I go back to Thailand I'll definitely do it again!

1  Thank Stef242
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was tired of the normal tourist activities and went looking for something more adventurous. What I found was Jonny from Tracks n Trails Pattaya. I was a novice rider and Jonny took the time to make sure I was comfortable with the controls and could do basic maneuvers. He made complicated (to me) concepts easy to understand. Something my previous teachers were never able to do. When we hit the trails, I had so much fun! Yes, I wiped out a time or two, and only when we stopped could I appreciate the beautiful country we were riding through. However, it was awesome and hard and out away from the tourists. I highly recommend Jonny and Tracks and Trail in Pattaya for a wonderful day!

3  Thank kathryns222