“Amazing word would be an understatement...YOU SHOULD EXPERIENCE THIS”
Review of Dive In Pattaya

Dive In Pattaya
Ranked #2 of 66 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba diving for both qualified divers and people who have never experienced diving before. Optional underwater photos available upon request. We also have daily diving trips, PADI Courses and exclusive diving on a catamaran. All our customers get VIP treatment. People of different nationalities and ages have dived with us. Many have returned time and again. You don't have to be able to swim to enjoy this unforgettable experience. Our goal is to give you the best experience that we possibly can. We are English, so communication is not a problem. PRE-BOOKING IN ADVANCE IS ADVISABLE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I read some mixed comments about underwaterworld before i actually went there and thought of experiencing it. Let me clarify one thing to all my friends. There are two parts to underwaterworld one is that you can just walk through the isle of aquarium where you can JUST see sharks, sting rays and other aquatic species (you may also feed some of them at few places) but the other part which I want to highlight here is the dive in with Sharks. This is a huge aquarium.
Wowww....Dive in with Sharks was an amazing amazing life time experience for me. Here, me along with my wife did dive in the water and swam with Sharks, Sting rays, Turtles, Tunas and many more. You woud not believe that i held the fin of sharks and that took me for a complete round of aquarium. We also fed the turtles. Beleive me you need not to be an expert swimmer or diver to do this, me and my wife did not know swimming. One day before visting this place i could not even get the Fish Spa done because i was afraid of touching fishes and next very day I was between big aquatic species all thanks to our trainer Steve. He trained us on the same and told us about all relevant things about divein including clothes, Oxygen cylinder, weights, fins, Dos and Donts etc. We get enough time to practice before getting into the real game. After half an hour of practise I found myself to be a part of aquatic life and it was such a beautiful experience. Guys this is one time experience of life and worth the money which you would spend trust me. I encourage you to experience this once and you will be amazed to be a part of this aquatic life. This is all very safe under the guidance of Steve and he will be around you to take care of you. Just dont miss it....Best of Luck

TIPS: Please go for 60 mins package as 30 mins would not be enough to actually enjoy as anyone who is doing this for the first time will take atleast 30 mins to 45 mins just be comfirtable and then the actual fun starts.
Please take an appointment one day before by calling Underwaterworld. You may also speak to Steve before buying tickets in case you have any queries.
The ticket for Dive in with Sharks is 3500 BHT for 60 mins (in promotional offer it was 3000 BHT) but you need not to pay the entry ticket (500 BHT) if you do this. At your exit you may visit the isle of aquarium as well....

DiveInPattaya, Manager at Dive In Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Many thanks for your review, your feedback is much appreciated. We do hope that you will come back again some time.

There are newer reviews for Dive In Pattaya

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Fantastic opertunity for all new divers and non divers who want to experience the thrill of swimming with sharks,sting rays,turtles and many types of fish. best thing with this experience is you dont get any dissapoinment and get a chance to hand feed species, as well as facing fears of seeing sharks ect.

also does not matter if you cant swim as my partner cant swim and had fears at first of breathing under water, but she got stuck in and loved every miniute of it and is now looking to do a open water course in october.

I would fully reccomend this experience for all. as it will be a life time memory to share with freinds and family, also steve is a great guy and easy to comunicate with as he is english and will put any fears or worries out of your mind after a short brief with him.

many thanks for the time and experience steve look forward to checking out dive sites in barlia

Kind Regards

Matt Wells

It is so nice to read your feedback and other customers have read it too. Many thanks and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I went to the aquarium with my wife and daughters, in Pattaya just the day before we were to leave. There we saw Stephen the DIve instructor who told us how affordable it was to dive in the aquarium. My wife bought me the dive trip into 2 of the aquarium's tanks where I got to swim with a shark, stingray, tuna and many other kinds of fish to even include a turtle. I had so much fun, at some of the times I even forgot to breathe. I have dived before in lakes and such but for my first salt water dive, this was better than I could ever dream of! My next time I will take my 7 yr old and my 14 yr old girls to dive in the aquarium and then a dive trip with Stephen in the ocean! I can not wait! Thank you Stephen!

We are so grateful for your review and we appreciate your feedback. Many thanks and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Really enjoyed my time in the aquarium. I brought a group of 26 students and the staff were very attentive. Half of our group dived in the aquarium which was very special and good to encourage a healthy attitude towards marine creatures, particular sharks.

Many thanks for your feedback here, it is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you and your students again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

At first I was comprehensive that this might be one of those commercial rip off kind of thing but no! Stephen is so nice and funny, he does rescue work too and he loves these sea creature and that made my dive very special and enjoyable.
We were a party of 7 divers of all levels, my father(65) sister (first timer), Brother(rescue), niece (11 first timer) nephew (12 first timer) myself(aow) and my friend Ben Kwok.
Stephen is very nice and quick to identify each and everyone's concern and condition both physically and emotionally which make diving with him so easy! His instructions were very clear and communication was both ways which is very important.
He took his time and taught the basics to my sister and her children, and helped each of them descend, making sure that they were comfortable and before you know it, they were all diving!! Even my sister who has a fear of drowning very slowly but surely was diving at the end of the day. I was so surprised that each and everyone was able to do it!!
We all had a great time swimming with nurse sharks leopard sharks guitar shark eagle rays huge tunas 3 sea turtles you name it! It was also funny how everyone in the tunnel were smiling and waving at us as they walked by. My mother didn't dive so she took pictures of us in the tunnel. Fun for everyone! Bravo! Everyone walked away tired, happy and with new knowledge. I will definitely come back to pet the eagle rays!
Thank you Stephen for taking care of my family!
-Kathy

Many thanks for your review, it is much appreciated and we do hope to see you again.