“Wonderful Experience!!!”

Dive In Pattaya
Ranked #2 of 62 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba diving for both qualified divers and people who have never experienced diving before. Optional underwater photos available upon request. We also have daily diving trips, PADI Courses and exclusive diving on a catamaran. All our customers get VIP treatment. People of different nationalities and ages have dived with us. Many have returned time and again. You don't have to be able to swim to enjoy this unforgettable experience. Our goal is to give you the best experience that we possibly can. We are English, so communication is not a problem. PRE-BOOKING IN ADVANCE IS ADVISABLE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I came across this activity on Tripadvisor and immediately made up my mind to go for it. I wrote to Steve and got the confirmation of booking. On the day of diving Steve was busy in ocean diving and he put in the able hands of his colleague Alex. Alex picked me from my hotel and on the way to underwater world he explained to me what to expect from this diving activity. By the time we reached at Underwater world I was super excited. I had dived before in the ocean but never saw such a marine life which I was going to see during this diving. And it was amazing - sharks, blue rays, turtles and many other huge fish. I swam holding the fin of one of the shark, took the leopard shark in my arms, felt the neck of turtle, swam holding the tail of the turtle, fed the rays - it was just amazing. I don't think you can do these things in the ocean dive. Alex was able to communicate with me very well inside the water. He made sure that I get a maximum fun out of this dive. And yes, Alex made a beautiful video of the dive and I got it on DVD. I highly recommend this activity. This shall be number one activity in Pattaya. One must do this. I am sure, I'll do it again and again.

Visited December 2012
DiveInPattaya, Manager at Dive In Pattaya, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Shailender

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It is very much appreciated. We hope will see you again in the future.

Kind Regards

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Pattaya, Chon Buri, Thailand
“Incredible world”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

It was an amazing experience for me, even in spite the fact that I'm a diver. Such a number of beautiful sharks, rays, turtles and fishes you will not see anywhere else. And you can touch anyone ;) Steve, who takes care of customers, inspires absolute confidence in security and his attitude was very pleasant. I was there during feeding, so watched from a distance of 2 meters of this unique process. And Steve has shown the focus with leopard shark - he spun it in a dance, and it fell asleep in his arms like a baby.
I going to visit my new friends from underwater world soon.

Visited November 2012
DiveInPattaya, Manager at Dive In Pattaya, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Maxim,

Many thanks for your review for diving with sharks and rays. It is most appreciated and we are so happy that you enjoyed yourself. I am sure we will see you again....
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unforgettable experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Getting right next to a shark as big as yourself is something you'd be very lucky to be able to do in the ocean - especially in such total safety. I was extremely well taken care of by Steve who clearly knows his stuff and ensures you get the best out of the experience. You don't really even need to be able to dive well - it's not really about scuba diving, more about getting up close and personal with these massive, magestic creatures. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank T0mmyKL
BugglesPattaya, Owner at Dive In Pattaya, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Many thanks for your review. We really appreciate your feedback. Best Regards!