“Drinks at Roof Top Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Horizon

Horizon
Ranked #11 of 918 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Bar, European, Asian, Thai, International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on level 34 of Hilton Pattaya, this unique rooftop venue offers some of the most breathtaking views of Pattaya. Sleek and sophisticated, this Pattaya restaurant and bar is a truly exclusive hideaway from the bustling city below. Indulge in the delicious menu with a twist or simply relax in the Infinity Bar and enjoy the gentle sea breezes in comfort and style. Luxurious and chic, Horizon is also perfect for weddings and special occasions.
Pattaya, Chon Buri, Thailand
“Drinks at Roof Top Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a great place to spend time watching the classic sunsets over Pattaya and the surrounding towns and beaches. The unrestricted view at 34 stories high in the open Roof Top Bar with 360 degree views is amazing. They have a happy hour between 5-7pm when the Hilton Hotel offers two drinks for the price off one drink. There are several restaurants on the lower levels to consider after a few cocktails.

1 Thank David H

• Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Very bad service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I think their staff is really wired. First they will ask you: are you staying with us? If you say no, they already change their voice, meaning they don't welcome other guests from outside at all.
Then she walk out to the bar with us and she doesn't even let you choose the seats. We were pointing at some of the seats with a nice view and asked if we could sit there. The staff said the area is closed. So plenty of available tables with nice view but closed for use. So we just sit down and order our drinks. Of course we did not enjoy our drinks since they provided us with this level of service. Finally we walked around to see the view of Pattaya. I think most people go up to the bar only to look at the beautiful view of Pattaya.
So for my experience, maybe you can go up to have a look and take some pictures only. You do not have to sit down and pay 280baht for a drink because the seats with a view are closed for use.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Esbella20
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
“THE WORST 3 DAYS STAY HILTON COULD OFFER ITS SERVICES ARE FINISHED ITS DOOOOMMMEEEDDD !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

THE COMPLAINT WRITTEN TO CEO
WHO CANT EVEN REPLY letter re-produced for every1 to know WHAT IS HILTON PATTAYA

Dear Chris Nassetta
CEO
And
Dear Martin Rinck
And
Dear Guy Hutchinson

Dear All

I am an Indian Businessman and own a great lot of companies and I am an intensive business / pleasure traveller

I would like to note the following incident in Hilton Pattaya

We had checked in hilton pattaya as 9 dbl rooms 1 twin and 1 suite and I was in room no. 2719

I had first celebrate my silver Anniv with 125 guests from india into Marriott executive Appts and hotels at soi 24 sukhumvit bkk, stayed there for 8 days and then finally chked in as 11 rooms for 3 nights in hilton pattaya for a further stay in thailand.

I am to say that this was my 4th and last visit to hilton pattaya and i wish to bring to yr notice that though it's an excellent property but it's ie "hilton pattayas " service has been DEAD the duty manager on checkin was the worlds most inefficient and irresponsible persnanilty with no clue how to respond to guest problems, and the next morning was too the repeat of bad and sad services.

Hope you are aware but I am sure you would have been unaware as there isn't any responsible head of the property.

I must comment this property is going to dogs !
Because of NO GENERAL MANAGER BEING POSTED AND NO RESPONSIBLE OR EFFICIENT SENIOR IN THE HOTEL!!!!

What a SAD affaire !!!

On check in we were given a room without AC being in proper condition and the room which was given to me had an immense foul smell in the wash basin in the toilet of sewerage and I came back to reception and informed immediately to the front office if this smell is beyond repairs please change my room (as I have not unpacked)the room wasn't changed and no one came to me as duty or asst duty manager to suggest a change of room.

I opened my bags and the whole night the AC was ineffective and I couldn't sleep in distress !!!

The next day ie yesterday I was in morning for 1 hour waiting for drinking water / tooth brushes and the password for the internet I was to wait for 1 hour with 4 reminders to 0 operator (which are on records)

I mailed to Sean Craig the finance director but he was not able to meet me but arranged to have a meet for me with a very good listener who said we understand our concerns and nothing else could be done her name was Khun dee you.

The ordeal doesn't finish here I went to my 1st ever breakfast to eat at 10.20 am and the entire breakfast was being lifted out at 10.25 and when i was getting my eggs made the chef too tired went "abusive" and litterly was in a position to "throw the egg on my face" and that too just because I was a bit choosy to get my eggs well cooked. !!!!

I suppose this property was a wonderful peace of property till 6 months and now it a BIG SHAME IN NAME OF HILTON

I SUPPOSE THE TOP MOST PEOPEL MUST KNOW THE ORDEAL AND ATROCITIES BEEN OFFERED TO THE VALUABLE HILTON GUESTS

Very sorry to know a property which was a pride before to hilton now is a SHAME

With Best Regards
For JMDJMK GROUP OF COMPANIES

Gautam Khanna

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank gautamkhanna30
London, United Kingdom
“closer to heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

The new Horizon bar on the 34th floor of the Hilton in Pattaya is truly a breathtaking sight , the views of the bay and Pattaya city are second to none , those of you that have been to Drift on the 16th floor will know how well designed and plush this hotel is.

The lighting in the evening is stunning and not overpowering , the seating is very comfortable , so much so that I have fallen asleep on 3 occasions during the Sunset Sessions between 5 and 7 pm where selected cocktails and other drinks are "buy one get one free", this was no problem and I was just left to finish my snooze and offered another drink

The Horizon is a great place to start an evening , the music is suitably chilled, well selected and not too loud and the cocktails are amazing, food -wise you will do better in the other restaurants at the Hilton both for value and choice as portions are small and relatively expensive.

The service at Horizon is first class and the staff quickly get to know regulars and always greet with a wide smile and warm welcome . There is no official "dress code" but you would not feel out of place here if you dressed smartly for dinner.

The first thing most visitors will do is take photos of the beautifull views and the sun going down at around 6pm , i,m sure there will be some stunning photos on this page soon.

In sumary this bar is one of the most beautiful sights you will witness in Pattaya and well worth a visit.

• Visited August 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“superb view and happy hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

we went here for a sunset but unluckily, it's raining in that day so we haven't seen any sunset view. However, they got happy hour 5-7 pm, that helps us feel better. The music is really nice as they got DJ. The night view in panorama is superb.

• Visited September 2013