“Great Food!”

LK The Empress Restaurant
Ranked #150 of 1,465 Restaurants in Pattaya
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband always looks for a place that makes his favorite dish beef with oyster sauce spicy - lol. We stopped here one night and then ate there every day the rest of our stay. The food was excellent as was the staff who were very professional and attentive. Made his dish exactly as he loves! Great watermelon drinks also. I tried different stuff on the menu every day - loved their sandwiches on focaccia bread so good with great italian meats!! Serving sizes are great. The dining room is beautiful and you can choose to eat outside or inside with large plate glass windows overlooking the beach - just beautiful. Next time we visit we will be back! This was our 7th trip to Thailand.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Great food, friendly staff. Very central location . Visit every time we go to Thailand. Flash and modern too

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2019

I stayed at the hotel and decided to try it's indoor/outdoor restaurant 'the Empress'.
I wasn't too hungry but I had a friend with me so we decided to order something small to eat: a salad, a bottle of cabernet, something else I can't recollect and fresh delicious oysters that I later found were imported from Europe. That alone showed me how serious they take for their quality of food. Service and atmosphere was pleasant. There was a live band playing mellow music in the background where we could take in the view of people walking by on Beach Road. Our tab came out to about $90 USD. The wine probably cost $35 and the 2 rounds of oysters definitely tipped the bill higher. Overall, though, I think it's a good place to treat yourself if you have the means. For the rest of my trip in Thailand, I enjoyed delicious meals for less than $10 to $2.

Side note: I had the all you can eat breakfast there the next day as well. There were many options to choose from and it was filling.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2018

250 baht last month was already expensive, but now it is 300 baht! Too expensive for the price. The only special is the Italian tower (with parma ham) but for the rest, not worth the price.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

We had ordered 2 Thai dishes which were Chicken in Hot chilli sauce I think and another was Chicken in cashew nut or something like that. Both were fabulous! The food served was hot and fresh and exceptionally delicious. The restaurant was closing and we were late but they catered to our needs. Would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Date of visit: October 2018