Got the hotel for very cheap - approx 600THB/night for a deluxe room with included breakfast in August 2013.
The good points -
1. On the Baht bus route when you come from Suvaranabhoomi Airport bus
2. Cheap compared to other hotels in the vicinity and came with breakfast
3. In a quiet area
4. Very good sized rooms, the furniture/upholstery in the room was absolutely top notch
The negatives -
1. Did not find the decor to my taste, I mean I was expecting the bathroom to be tiled but it had only concrete/plastered walls.
2. Wash basin in the bedroom was a little wierd
3. Not exactly 5 minutes to the walking street, it's more like 12-15 mins walk to WS if you are not taking a baht bus
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rome Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.