“Used to be one of my favorite places”
Review of Hopf Brew House

Hopf Brew House
Ranked #18 of 1,050 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I love there roast chicken. ..there pizza and calzone are good, but that chicked brings me back...one of the reasons also used to be the service. ..my last trip the service was lacking and the security guard outside acted like a tsa guard as I was walking in, and made a mistake of having a water bottle in my hand...the place is packed lots of nights so maybe I caught them on off night, but service can make or break a dinning experience...foof is ok to great depending on what u order...

1  Thank tony t

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have been to Hopf Brew house in Pattaya many many times. Whenever we go to Pattaya we always eat at least once here (sometimes more). However this time we were so disappointed. We went earlier than what we normally would, approx 6ish. They did not even have the air conditioning on. We said how hot it was and they looked up at the air conditioning unit but it wasn't switched in until we were leaving at around 7.15. Service was not great. We ordered pizza which was delicious and garlic bread, the garlic bread was just bread soaked in garlic and did not seem to have been put in the oven as it was so soggy. I have written great reviews of Hopf Brew house in the past but sorry, this time I cannot recommend dining here.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I enjoyed the half roast chicken and the mixed salad, but it was nothing special. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the service was just fine.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere. We enjoyed pizza, salami, parma ham and varies cheeses. Everything tasted great and the own brewed beer was excellent. Friendly waiters and waitresses and a fantastic band with good international selection. My friends and I will definately come back again during our next visit to Pattaya.

1  Thank Dieter K
Reviewed June 22, 2013

After so many good reviews (esp the pizza) my friend and I just had to try the Hopf Brew house.I must say that it was one of the worst meals we have ever had anywhere in the world. My friend had spaghetti carbonara and I had Lasagna. The waiter asked if my friend wanted his pasta done al dente to which he said no but his pasta was almost raw and wasn't even close to al dente let alone how he wanted it. My lasagna was tasteless. I've had better frozen lasagna from Walmart. no kidding The beer that night tasted like it was the leftover water from washing a lawnmower. The staff of course couldn't care less of course, this is Thailand after all. Can I give it a zero?

2  Thank Timjacklin