“Mulligan's Irish Pub”

Dining options: Late Night
Melbourne, Australia
“Mulligan's Irish Pub”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were hot hungry & thirsty, not much of a menu, my sister & I had a chicken burger i wasn't sure of the smell of it but ate it anyway, it was cooked well. They had a band on, there was only about 8 patrons in the place, the band was too loud & you could not understand what the female vocalist was singing or saying when introducing next song. I didn't enjoy my time at Mulligan's at all. When i got back to Hotel i was very sick, later found out so was my sister we were both sick all through the next day.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Marea B

Bangkok, Thailand
“above average pub”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My girl and I had dinner and a few drinks at Mulligan's. We shared a caesar salad that was tasty. She liked the fish and chips, but I was disappointed in the BLT.
Sitting outside is a nice place to watch the characters of Pattaya pass by but it is a little difficult to enjoy a meal. Fitting the plates and drinks on the small barrel top tables was difficult, so they had to pull over a couple of stools to place the plates on. Not really a comfortable place to eat but a great place to have a couple of drinks.
There was live music inside the pub and they readily played a couple of my girlfriend's requests.That was nice.
I would come here for the ambiance and good drink, not so much for the food. Three and a half stars.

• Visited March 2013