“On its way back up”
Review of China Garden - CLOSED

China Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Popular Chinese restaurant, about a year old & mentioned on quite a few local forums
Pattaya, Thailand
“On its way back up”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I ate here a few weeks ago with friends aware of problems they had had recently. Food and service was spot-on and still in my opinion the best "foreign" style Chinese restaurant in town. The deluxe set for two is a great deal and the food is very good. I hope they keep up the good work after a shaky start to the year.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stu M

• Indonesian first
“Average”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

3 of us dined about 8pm in December
High season
No problem getting a table
Only 2 other diners
The food was nothing special
Service good

Chonburi, Thailand
“New manager has lost it”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Well if you look back you will find that I have reviewed this restaurant before with flying colours to the point I even emailed the owners saying how good the staff are (no reply from him), many of the staff have now left there is a newish manager and it seems like the only way this restaurant is going is down, we last visited it in December 2012 and it was that bad I politly asked the manager for the owners email address, so I could tell him what was going on when he was not around but the manager said he did not know the owners email address (rubbish) I then left my card for the owner to contact me (never did).
It is a great pity to see a good restaurant go this way and I only hope that the owner put's it right before it is to late

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Chinese, London Style”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Worth finding for a Chinese meal just like you would expect in China Town, London, at a fraction of the price, 1000 baht for two of us. Excellent menu with all the normal favourites. Service fast and with a smile, newly opened and well appointed.
Even better as they will deliver your take-away.

• Visited November 2012