“Okay but not much more”

Ristorante Mimosa Pizzeria
Ranked #367 of 971 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ristorante Mimosa is an authentic Italian/Thai family owned Restaurant located close to Jomtien Beach Pattaya. It offers the finest Italian and Thai food in the area through a combination of the freshest highest quality ingredients and decades of experience. Everything here is homemade even down to our delicious desserts, at Mimosa we know good food!
Pattaya, Thailand
“Okay but not much more”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Again another recommendation. So me and the missus popped in for a late dinner one night. Immediately we were told, "sorry tonight no Thai food and also no steak". For us that wasn't a problem, we wanted some pasta. My wife ordered the Penne Pasta, myself the Lasagne. The Penne was cooked alright, but had very little taste and was"just bland". My Lasagne looked like it had been in an accident, was again very bland and also very dry. A bitter disappointment with this one especially as I had been in the restaurant next door earlier in the week when my friend had Lasagne which was first class.

• Visited March 2013

• Thai first
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Two hours waiting for a pizza !”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went to Mimosa roughly two weeks ago to have some pizzas. We were seven (4 adults & 3 children) and decided to share a antipasti platter followed by four pizzas.

Already the start didn't bode well, as we had to wait almost 20 minutes for the waitress (who was alone serving all tables) to come to take our order. Accordingly, we had to wait unusually long for the antipasti platter to arrive. When we had finished the antipasti and waited a further 30 minutes for the pizzas we asked to change the order to take-away as the kids were getting restless. This was no problem the waitress said, and so we waited a further while until my wife and I decided to head back with the toddler while my in-laws waited with the older kids to take the pizzas home. Shortly afterwards the pizzas arrived, but then the waitress was too busy to prepare the check, so my in-laws waited a further 10-15 minutes to be allowed to pay. By that time, after being ignored repeatedly, they finally lost their patience and had to yell at the waitress and make a scene in front of the kids, to get her attention and be finally able to pay for the pizzas, which by that time had been cooling in the boxes for quite a while.

I do not take it lightly writing such a negative review, but we were deeply disappointed by the bad service we received. Needless to say we will never pay Mimosa a visit again. As for the rest of you, if you have nothing better to do with your time than waiting a couple of hours to get your pizza, you could go to Mimosa; otherwise, steer clear!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Andres I
Palawan Island, Philippines
“Good food, good service.”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Pizzas are good, freshly made in front of you. pasta are fine also. great service. this is a small neighborhood restaurant, easy access, parking available. and local italians eating and speaking with their hands make the place charming. for a small inexpensive dinner in a quiet area of pattaya, highly recommended. the owner is italian, his wife speaks great english and wonderful italian.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank gypsyweeze
Sandweiler, Luxembourg
“Excellent Italian. Low price”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Great Italian restaurant with low prices. Been many times. Nice style.

Run by an Italian. Kitchen open glass, very clean. Watch the pizzas being prepared.

2 Thank en1841