“best location”

Sunshine Garden Resort
Ranked #145 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed June 20, 2012

we stayed in the hotel for 2 nights....
very near to beach ...and other tourist attractions...even for shopping....
i booked the trip thru make my trip.com....they have given the accomodation here ....the rooms were neat .privacy for each room....all the rooms facing the pool.... there's good swimming pool..with drinks... but do not buy any drinks there... its costly in the hotel...go out of the hotel and in the opposite u can find a bar , supermarket ..buy anything there......
very near to beach , the alcazar show, tiffany show , ripley's believe it or not....
there r indian restaurants nearby...hotel also has a restaurant , but makemy trip has provided dinners at indian restaurants.... we had breakfast in the hotel .... its good....
indians may not like thai food.... even though v r non vegetarians... we only had veg there...v were cautious about our health...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Naresh V
There are newer reviews for Sunshine Garden Resort

Reviewed June 13, 2012

very bad a/c in the rooms
no cooling at all
complained many times about the ac but no one changed my room
very old air conditioners in the room

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hunny b
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Location is good, room is clean, service is ok. You should take the small beach bus to the hotel, the price is 10b per person. He overcharge me 40b per person.

• Stayed: April 2012
5  Thank Wei S
Reviewed April 5, 2012

There is hardly anything positive I can write about this hotel. But plenty of negatives..
The only thing I can remark on, is its location..You can walk to the beach area or get a "song taew" ride for only 10Baht just a few steps away. Close to the beach area but away from its noise. Sadly, that's the only thing going for this hotel. I found the B2400 price tag for a double bungalow far too high for the value the hotel offered. When I realised I could have stayed in a brand new 5 star hotel nearby for only another B600, I really wanted to kick myself. Breakfast was soo average and the room service was almost not existant. Because we didn't throw our towels on the floor but found a place to hang them, we weren't given clean towels for the next day. Ok, I can understand the idea of saving water and the environment but, the towels were a graying white colour anyway and could do with washing more often. The toilet and shower area cleanliness was definitely not satisfactory. The shower curtain was obviously never cleaned at all as it was all slimy on the inside when you tried to pull it. I just couldn't feel comfortable staying there. They never even bothered to make the beds since they saw that we had pulled the covers over the bed before we left for breakfast. The only room service they performed was to leave a new roll of toilet paper and another piece of soap. I have stayed in B500 guest houses in Thailand's most popular tourist destinations that were easily 10 times better than this place.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank mckrungtep
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Good hotel, old rooms but accepteble. Personal realy ok.
Breakfast good, i liked to sit outside, more coffee mister ?
BUT : the staff phone is ringing the whole day again and again everywere ! Mostly to
contact to the roomcleaners, its realy to get crazy and I was not the only one who had this complain. I think they can fix this problem without cost but they do not see the problem.
Very nice garden (but again that phone noise!)

Room Tip: be alert when you get a room, most aircos are old and noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank jan j
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I stayed here in November and it part of an package with an airline. The room we stayed in was dirty and had pubic hairs on the toilet floor and marks in the toilet bowl !! They put an stretcher bed for our child even though we paid for 3 beds. We stayed an extra night because our plan to stay in Bangkok due to floods was cancelled and straight away they slapped an 500bht for the stretcher and when we declined they took it out and put it outside the door.The other problem is breakfast it closes at 10 am so when on holidays an early start!! I would not recommend this hotel but than that is my view on the plus side nice reception and pool area. If you miss breakfast try Kiss restaurant across the road from dolphin round about good food and cheap.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank YAMIS
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Nice hotel with nice swimming pool and garden.
I stayed there 12 nights.
Sleep quality vary depending on room,
I would expect more quiet aircon and less minor noises at night.

Room Tip: Sleep quality could vary depending on particular room due to minor noises.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple